OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderators: donlever, Referees

User avatar
donlever
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7308
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by donlever »

Ask....
2Fingers wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:31 pm Don’t we have a thread on out of town scores?

I went to talk about how much I hate the leaves and the commentators watching the game.
...and ye shall receive.
DeLevering since 1999.
User avatar
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2050
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:41 am
Location: Kingston, Ontario

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by Lancer »

Nylander scoring me points in my pool! :D

leaves still losing in regulation! :D :D
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
User avatar
2Fingers
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2574
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by 2Fingers »

I really hate the leaves and I swear the colour guy I thought was going to have an orgazim every time they almost scored. He couldn’t stop gushing about them.
User avatar
donlever
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7308
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by donlever »

So who was it orgaziming (sic)?

Mike Johnson?

Jamie McLennan?
DeLevering since 1999.
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8704
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

donlever wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:33 pm So who was it orgaziming (sic)?

Mike Johnson?

Jamie McLennan?
I'm guessing it must have been Craig Simpson, since it was a Rogers/SN game.
el rey del mambo
User avatar
donlever
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7308
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by donlever »

I figured Reef would know and name Simpson due to the HNIC thing so presumed potentially the others...
DeLevering since 1999.
User avatar
Meds
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6323
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by Meds »

2Fingers wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:27 pm I really hate the leaves and I swear the colour guy I thought was going to have an orgazim every time they almost scored. He couldn’t stop gushing about them.
Is reef fucking up trying to spell organism or orgasm?
Somewhere in NW BC trying (yet again) to trade a(nother) Swede…..
User avatar
2Fingers
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2574
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by 2Fingers »

Mëds wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:58 pm
2Fingers wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:27 pm I really hate the leaves and I swear the colour guy I thought was going to have an orgazim every time they almost scored. He couldn’t stop gushing about them.
Is reef fucking up trying to spell organism or orgasm?
ha - damn phone and I was tired, it sometimes auto changes on me and I am sticking to that story.
User avatar
Meds
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6323
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by Meds »

😂
Somewhere in NW BC trying (yet again) to trade a(nother) Swede…..
User avatar
Nuckertuzzi
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by Nuckertuzzi »

2Fingers wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:27 pm I really hate the leaves and I swear the colour guy I thought was going to have an orgazim every time they almost scored. He couldn’t stop gushing about them.


...and that's just the colour guy. Didn't Bowen retire?? Holy Mackinaw, what a face off win!!! Thank God we don't have to put up with Holy Mac-Kenna!

Btw, already saw McKenna in a Rogers commercial (puke!). Annoying enough seeing all of the "Core 4" in different national ads, now let's feature someone yet to record a point.

Different world out there. No wonder Hughes wanted out.
User avatar
donlever
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7308
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by donlever »

Tocchet had his boys prepped and ready to go I see.

Nice home opener thus far.

5 squat down and 15 shots halfway through 3rd.

The new Canucks.

(Silovs between the pipes)...
DeLevering since 1999.
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8704
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

donlever wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:49 pm Tocchet had his boys prepped and ready to go I see.

Nice home opener thus far.

5 squat down and 15 shots halfway through 3rd.

The new Canucks.

(Silovs between the pipes)...
7 zippo final. How long before Tocchet chases Michkov out of there?

That's a roster that could drop back and challenge in the lottery.
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8704
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

AI :lol:

Edmonton Oilers coach Mike Babcock RIPS on goaltender Tristan Jarry after he gives up 6 goals in the Oilers opening game loss to the Canucks.

Talk about tough love! https://x.com/MemerunnerGPT/status/2105 ... 04133?s=20
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Picker of Cherries
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 905
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:11 pm

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by Picker of Cherries »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:43 pm
donlever wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:49 pm Tocchet had his boys prepped and ready to go I see.

Nice home opener thus far.

5 squat down and 15 shots halfway through 3rd.

The new Canucks.

(Silovs between the pipes)...
7 zippo final. How long before Tocchet chases Michkov out of there?

That's a roster that could drop back and challenge in the lottery.
Arty Party in Pittsburg. One of Rutherford’s worst moves.
“Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room.”
- President Merkin Muffley
User avatar
donlever
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7308
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition

Post by donlever »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:43 pm 7 zippo final. How long before Tocchet chases Michkov out of there?

That's a roster that could drop back and challenge in the lottery.
Matvei killed it in the off season altering both his diet and workout regimens to come in at 180 after playing last year at 205.

Dropped a bunch of fat and replaced it with muscle

....what more does Tochy boy want?

Screenshot_20260930-195911_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DeLevering since 1999.
Post Reply