The Official Dave Ayres CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Hockey Widow »

We still boo Kesler.

The booing and name calling and taunting is fine. But ya, throwing stuff on the ice should not be tolerated. Personally, I loved it.
The only HW the Canucks need
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

2020---Image
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

It’s going to be fun seeing the leaves bust in the playoffs. They are not built for the playoffs
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The chants last night were instant classics.

They were extremely loud + clear and did not stop all night long:

WE DON’T NEED YOU

WHO’S YOUR DADDY

IT’S YOUR BEDTIME

WHERE'S YOUR JAMMIES

With catcalls thrown in: "ASSHOLE" "TRAITOR" "SCUMBAG"

ALL NIGHT LONG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can you not love that, twas a thing of beauty!

Gotta love passionate fans, Isles win 6-1, so sweet...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:13 pm .

The chants last night were instant classics.

They were extremely loud + clear and did not stop all night long:

WE DON’T NEED YOU

WHO’S YOUR DADDY

IT’S YOUR BEDTIME

WHERE'S YOUR JAMMIES

With catcalls thrown in: "ASSHOLE" "TRAITOR" "SCUMBAG"

ALL NIGHT LONG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can you not love that, twas a thing of beauty!

Gotta love passionate fans, Isles win 6-1, so sweet...
Lol I only saw the condensed version. Did you watch the entire game?

He’s a chump for what he did. And for the record I like Tavares. But he handled this poorly.

But he ain’t got nuthin on the pimps Harper and Machado
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I caught part of it at my neighbour's place Blob.

Tavares should have been honest about his intentions, he really screwed the fans/team over.

Never fuck over New Yorkers...
____
Try to focus on someday.
olpaddy
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by olpaddy »

God bless Sean Avery a VOICE of REASON for telling it like it is I got respect for this former Player...

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

olpaddy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:08 pm God bless Sean Avery a VOICE of REASON for telling it like it is I got respect for this former Player...
Olpaddy is the only person on Earth who "respects" Sean Avery! :D

Hey Padds, note Ms Avery correctly stated Tavares LIED to the fans all season about his intentions! :thumbs:

"PAJAMA BOY!!" :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
olpaddy
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by olpaddy »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:16 pm
olpaddy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:08 pm God bless Sean Avery a VOICE of REASON for telling it like it is I got respect for this former Player...
Olpaddy is the only person on Earth who "respects" Sean Avery! :D

Hey Padds, note Ms Avery correctly stated Tavares LIED to the fans all season about his intentions! :thumbs:

"PAJAMA BOY!!" :lol:
He said Know such thing 8-) and even if he did so what of it Sean Avery should be respected LEAGUE WIDE for telling it like it is who competed hard every night and played the game the right way The League needs more people like Avery,Barnaby,Dale Hunter,Claude Lemieux,Ken Linseman,Bryan Marchment players who played the game the right way and gave an honest effort... Players who keep it real on or Off the Ice its refreshing and much needed in the watered down NHL of today...
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

You're sick and demented Paddy (best you hear it from a friend).

See what happens when you get on the Leaves bandwagon?
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:40 pm You're sick and demented Paddy (best you hear it from a friend).

See what happens when you get on the Leaves bandwagon?
Marchment was scum.... period he did not play the game the way it should be played. Paddy if you think like this for real.... nothing else you ever say will mean anything to me.

Marchment was suspended for deliberate attempts to injure other players numerous times throughout his playing career. He was suspended 13 times by the league in his first 12 NHL seasons, and his hits were blamed for injuries suffered by Mike Modano, Joe Nieuwendyk, Greg Adams, Mike Gartner, Kevin Dineen, Peter Zezel, Pavel Bure, Sami Salo, Paul Kariya, Wendel Clark and Martin Ručínský. On February 3, 1995, while the Toronto Maple leaves were visiting Marchment's Oilers, a hit by Marchment partially collapsed one of Gartner's lungs; the severely injured Gartner had to return to Toronto by train.[7] Doug Weight attacked him in 2000 after Marchment applied a knee-on-knee hit to him.[8]
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

We’ve lost Paddy to the dark side. We may have to send in a team of our best and brightest to rescue him before it’s too late
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:55 pm We’ve lost Paddy to the dark side. We may have to send in a team of our best and brightest to rescue him before it’s too late
Brightest??

Really
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

10 million William - 5 goals 36 games

Tuna - your thoughts, on him and the assets you gave up for Muzzin? Was the trade “a win” for you guys?
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BigTuna »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:27 pm
olpaddy wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:20 pm These Islanders fans are Sickening what a disgusting display for a player who gave everything to the franchise bush league fans...
Meh... it’s passion. These are ISLANDER fans not the Brooklyn twats that rolled to games.

He was a single guy living the dream. He knew what he wanted to do this time last year. Whore yourself out for a playoff run with a good team.... see what it’s like to play with some skin in the game. Let the Isles recoup some assets for you . The Leaves aren’t close to a good team yet. This was a back door puppet show. He deserves all the hate he’s getting.

Why the fuck isn’t this game on for the average bear?

Fuck you CRTC
4th overall in the NHL with the 3rd best goal diff. in the NHL. That's not close to "Good"?

Interestingly enough, the Islanders played 24 hours later in their back-to-back last night and crapped the bed(Even scored on their own empty net!). Toronto had Sparks in net, tons of injuries, and in back-to back

And Objects should NEVER be thrown at players. That's garbage.

And regarding your "Passion" comment, Islanders for 2 years in a row are 31st in attendance. So they sell-out once to yell at a former player, but can't muster the effort to support a 1st place team any other game during the year. Some "Passion"...

http://www.espn.com/nhl/attendance
Last edited by BigTuna on Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.