LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Yeas the Beatles went astray, but perhaps it isn't too late for Paul and Ringo to return to the flock. Ringo especially, he never strayed far from the good Prince's teachings.

As for Pauser, we can only hope his pilgrimage to the holy volcano can put him on the correct path. I have done what I can.
el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:58 pm There was a couple of these Vanuatan island villages back then that used giant sea bird eggs for currency and trading chips. I didnt know what then living fuck i had stumbled upon. Cave men with loinclothes swapping eggs for coffee, beer, kava(barfy root water that got you baked but not stoned....instantly burned out)...what a trip out that was
It sounds like paradise to me Wizard.
el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:58 pm
Strangelove wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:49 pm So Pauser is living in Vanuatu now? :drink:
There was a couple of these Vanuatan island villages back then that used giant sea bird eggs for currency and trading chips. I didnt know what the living fuck i had stumbled upon. Cave men with loinclothes swapping eggs for coffee, beer, kava(barfy root water that got you baked but not stoned....instantly burned out)...what a trip out that was
No way, why that's perfect for Pauser!

True story: He used to wear a loincloth around the streets of Vancouver trying to deal seabird eggs!

Everyone looked at him like he was quite mad. :(

But hey he's home now, I hope he managed to build a decent hut, and not too too close to the volcano...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172133793/

“This disregards the homework actually put forth by many posters”

They are still doing homework during the COVID. I wonder if they are still vetting their sources. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:59 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172133793/

They are still doing homework during the COVID. I wonder if they are still vetting their sources. :lol:
Looks like they let pauser back in, weird he’s not a canuck fan. Any time I hear that homework line I laugh my ass off, what a fucking idiot.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:22 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:59 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172133793/

Looks like they let pauser back in, weird he’s not a canuck fan. Any time I hear that homework line I laugh my ass off, what a fucking idiot.
there is no "t" in "poser"
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 6:58 pm
God, that white kid's ass!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since returning, rumour has it he has taken to posting at HFBoards/Canucks, and has once again gone native and believes the JT Miller trade was a bad one.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

“Luckylarry” and “VanJack” must be brother cousins :lol:
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Good to see Pauser back, he's an institution there. After some soul searching they came to grips with the fact that they are what they are (Thanks Bert) and have finally embraced their identity.

They'll go all in hard neg, impervious to on ice reality as the Canucks rise on the backs of their young superstar duo. ;)
el rey del mambo
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Is this Pauser the same Pauser who used to whine on vancouver call-in radio shows in the early to mid 90s?

"Awwww.....quit pickin on the leaves"
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:04 pm Good to see Pauser back, he's an institution there. After some soul searching they came to grips with the fact that they are what they are (Thanks Bert) and have finally embraced their identity.

They'll go all in hard neg, impervious to on ice reality as the Canucks rise on the backs of their young superstar duo. ;)
Their identity: "We hate the Canucks' GM and by extension his team. And every day we prove mathematically how horrible our team is."

:crazy:

Well 'as long as they're happy' one supposes....
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:09 pm Is this Pauser the same Pauser who used to whine on vancouver call-in radio shows in the early to mid 90s?

"Awwww.....quit pickin on the Leaves"
No he's not the real Pauser.

Imagine being a Pauser wannabe. :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:49 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:09 pm Is this Pauser the same Pauser who used to whine on vancouver call-in radio shows in the early to mid 90s?

Pauser107?
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:48 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:04 pm Good to see Pauser back, he's an institution there. After some soul searching they came to grips with the fact that they are what they are (Thanks Bert) and have finally embraced their identity.

Their identity: "We hate the Canucks' GM and by extension his team. And every day we prove mathematically how horrible our team is."

:crazy:

Well 'as long as they're happy' one supposes....
A guy was talking about attending a game there last year and some asked him "which team did you root for?"

You see the problem with that 'tanking' line of thinking :D
el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:34 pm
Strangelove wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:49 pm

Pauser107?
Sounds right. :D
____
Try to focus on someday.