Page 1 of 2
OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:45 pm
by donlever
Ask....
2Fingers wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:31 pm
Don’t we have a thread on out of town scores?
I went to talk about how much I hate the leaves and the commentators watching the game.
...and ye shall receive.
Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:56 pm
by Lancer
Nylander scoring me points in my pool!
leaves still losing in regulation!

Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:27 pm
by 2Fingers
I really hate the leaves and I swear the colour guy I thought was going to have an orgazim every time they almost scored. He couldn’t stop gushing about them.
Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:33 pm
by donlever
So who was it orgaziming (sic)?
Mike Johnson?
Jamie McLennan?
Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:55 pm
by Megaterio Llamas
donlever wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:33 pm
So who was it orgaziming (sic)?
Mike Johnson?
Jamie McLennan?
I'm guessing it must have been Craig Simpson, since it was a Rogers/SN game.
Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 8:02 pm
by donlever
I figured Reef would know and name Simpson due to the HNIC thing so presumed potentially the others...
Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:58 pm
by Meds
2Fingers wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:27 pm
I really hate the leaves and I swear the colour guy I thought was going to have an orgazim every time they almost scored. He couldn’t stop gushing about them.
Is reef fucking up trying to spell organism or orgasm?
Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:27 pm
by 2Fingers
Mëds wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:58 pm
2Fingers wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:27 pm
I really hate the leaves and I swear the colour guy I thought was going to have an orgazim every time they almost scored. He couldn’t stop gushing about them.
Is reef fucking up trying to spell organism or orgasm?
ha - damn phone and I was tired, it sometimes auto changes on me and I am sticking to that story.
Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:24 pm
by Meds
Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:10 pm
by Nuckertuzzi
2Fingers wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:27 pm
I really hate the leaves and I swear the colour guy I thought was going to have an orgazim every time they almost scored. He couldn’t stop gushing about them.
...and that's just the colour guy. Didn't Bowen retire?? Holy Mackinaw, what a face off win!!! Thank God we don't have to put up with Holy Mac-Kenna!
Btw, already saw McKenna in a Rogers commercial (puke!). Annoying enough seeing all of the "Core 4" in different national ads, now let's feature someone yet to record a point.
Different world out there. No wonder Hughes wanted out.
Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:49 pm
by donlever
Tocchet had his boys prepped and ready to go I see.
Nice home opener thus far.
5 squat down and 15 shots halfway through 3rd.
The new Canucks.
(Silovs between the pipes)...
Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:43 pm
by Megaterio Llamas
donlever wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:49 pm
Tocchet had his boys prepped and ready to go I see.
Nice home opener thus far.
5 squat down and 15 shots halfway through 3rd.
The new Canucks.
(Silovs between the pipes)...
7 zippo final. How long before Tocchet chases Michkov out of there?
That's a roster that could drop back and challenge in the lottery.
Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:47 pm
by Megaterio Llamas
AI
Edmonton Oilers coach Mike Babcock RIPS on goaltender Tristan Jarry after he gives up 6 goals in the Oilers opening game loss to the Canucks.
Talk about tough love!
https://x.com/MemerunnerGPT/status/2105 ... 04133?s=20
Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:00 pm
by Picker of Cherries
Megaterio Llamas wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:43 pm
donlever wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:49 pm
Tocchet had his boys prepped and ready to go I see.
Nice home opener thus far.
5 squat down and 15 shots halfway through 3rd.
The new Canucks.
(Silovs between the pipes)...
7 zippo final. How long before Tocchet chases Michkov out of there?
That's a roster that could drop back and challenge in the lottery.
Arty Party in Pittsburg. One of Rutherford’s worst moves.
Re: OOTS: 2026 - 2027 Regular Season Edition
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:01 pm
by donlever
Megaterio Llamas wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:43 pm
7 zippo final. How long before Tocchet chases Michkov out of there?
That's a roster that could drop back and challenge in the lottery.
Matvei killed it in the off season altering both his diet and workout regimens to come in at 180 after playing last year at 205.
Dropped a bunch of fat and replaced it with muscle
....what more does Tochy boy want?
Screenshot_20260930-195911_Chrome.jpg