Page 38 of 38
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:16 pm
by Meds
Ronning's Ghost wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:38 am
donlever wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:06 am
Famke Janssen
Loved her as Kamala and Col. Onatopp.
Didn't think she was a great fit for Jean Grey.
Famke Janssen.jpg
Was still hot AF though.
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:27 pm
by Ronning's Ghost
Mëds wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:16 pm
Ronning's Ghost wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:38 am
donlever wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:06 am
Famke Janssen
Loved her as Kamala and Col. Onatopp.
Didn't think she was a great fit for Jean Grey.
Famke Janssen.jpg
Was still hot AF though.
Yeah, and Michelle Pfeiffer was hot AF as Catwoman, and Jessica Alba was hot AF as the Invisible Woman, and Amy Adams was hot AF as Lois Lane, but none of them looked like the characters they were portraying. That's always my preference when characters from other media are cast for the screen.
And any posts here deserve payoff with photos of attractive women, so here are photos of Anne Hathaway hot AF while looking like the way Catwoman is usually drawn:
Anne Hathaway as Catwoman 2.jpg
Anne Hathaway as Catwoman 3.jpg
Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.jpg
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:54 pm
by donlever
Lol...I put Hathaway up early in the proceedings and was told she looked like Dave Grohl.
Personally I'm with you RG.
I think she has a great ass.
Screenshot_20261006-205524_Chrome.jpg
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:31 pm
by Cousin Strawberry
Na I'm not really into the foo fighters
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:07 am
by donlever
Lol...and there it is.
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:44 pm
by Ronning's Ghost
donlever wrote: ↑Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:54 pm
Personally I'm with you RG.
I think she has a great ass.
Her ass is so perfect that when I first saw her mount that motorcycle in 'The Dark Knight Rises', I thought it might be a CGI effect.
One nice thing about admiring callipygian women is that it's more often at least partially the result of hard work rather than the genetic lottery.
Purr my new policy that all posts in this thread should include photos of attractive women, here are a couple of another quality Catwoman who is often left off the list of the greats (I guess because she made only one appearance), Lee Meriwether:
Lee Meriwether Catwoman 1.jpg
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 1:15 pm
by donlever
Callipygian??!!!
I think I just heard a head explode in rural Alberta.
Lee held it together pretty well really.
Screenshot_20261007-131316_Chrome.jpg
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 1:43 pm
by Ronning's Ghost
donlever wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 1:15 pm
Lee held it together pretty well really.
That does look like an instance of aging especially gracefully. Any idea how old she is in that shot?
Here's another good example of casting an actress whose appearance matches the way the character was described in the source material:
Liv Tyler 0177.jpg
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 2:56 pm
by donlever
Not sure RG.
This appears to be her at 91 however.
Could also be AI.
Screenshot_20261007-144507_Chrome.jpg
To carry your theme forward Rosamund Pike in the Wheel of Time series.
Screenshot_20261007-143922_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20261007-143940_Chrome.jpg
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:10 pm
by Cousin Strawberry
I had to look it up lol
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:22 pm
by Meds
Most of us did. He’ll, RG probably used AI or thesaurus.com to find that word.
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:24 pm
by Ronning's Ghost
Mëds wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:22 pm
Most of us did. He’ll, RG probably used AI or thesaurus.com to find that word.
It's been a usual part of my vocabulary for decades.
I hope you find it useful, too.
Here's another pleasant example: