Page 1 of 2

GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:58 am
by BCExpat
Starting the GDT a day early as I'll be away most of Saturday. I'm cheering for a Flames loss (hopefully not a blow out).

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:31 am
by Meds
Mods. Please delete this thread and allow theman to start a new one properly.

Not sure wtf BCE is doing here, but proper decorum needs to be observed in regards to GDT “winning” streaks lest we tempt the hockey gods.

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:00 pm
by Hockey Widow
I think BCE just isn’t familiar with the rules. No ill intent here. Let’s see if we can accommodate him with a Flames loss.

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:18 pm
by Megaterio Llamas
I don't think there was malicious intent on BCE's part, but Theman lost fair and square. He is the rightful thread starter.

The forms must be obeyed.

Besides, we don't care about the Flames around these parts.

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:19 pm
by 5thhorseman
Can we send an undercover poster to a Flames forum and anger the hockey gods there? Will that fix it?

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:16 pm
by Nuckertuzzi
He's trying to nip out our losing (winning) streak in the bud. There's method to his madness, give him credit.

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:21 pm
by BCExpat
Wow - I had no idea that I broke any rules (or that there were any rules for that matter). The only reason I started this GDT was because Corn mentioned that I should in the Sept 29th GDT.

Very superstitious bunch here :roll:

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:50 pm
by donlever
He meant yesterday's game.

I knew consultants couldn't read.

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:55 pm
by rats19
Very superstitious bunch here :roll:


Like the rules… you should know that :wink:

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:15 pm
by BCExpat
donlever wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:50 pm He meant yesterday's game.

I knew consultants couldn't read.
This is from the Sept 29 GDT"

BCExpat wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:48 am
Good to see the Canucks beating the Oilers. I think the Oilers are in for a long, disappointing season :lol: :lol: .

Cornuck's Reply:
See you Saturday, BCE! :D You going to start the GDT?

Cornuck clearly said Saturday. As usual, contractor's are the ones that can't read :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I have no problem if this thread is deleted and re-started according to your "rules".

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:39 pm
by donlever
:look:

Damn!

:sly:

Contractors make more money!

:mrgreen:

The GDT stays.

Flames games an anomaly.

The man gets Vegas Sunday irrespective of outcome.

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:44 pm
by Cornuck
Yeah, let's let BCE have this one. He went one a good run last year.

theman... you're on deck.

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:56 pm
by Megaterio Llamas
BCE's run last year was glorious!

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 12:40 am
by Megaterio Llamas
Image

Re: GDT: Flames @ Canucks Oct 3/2026 7 pm PST SN

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:11 am
by donlever
We can lose this game noooo problem.