Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderators: donlever, Referees

Post Reply
User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1760
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:53 pm Image

Not sure about having Karly94, DOC18 & Buium in the rotation, still rather young and inexperienced.

I would have seriously considered having Gally7, Oleksiak or Schenner2 in the rotation, but I guess they are new to the team and may not be with team very long. JD74 would be a deserving choice as well, but maybe they don't expect that he'll be around much longer as well.

But, looks like they grooming Buium24 to be the next C.

Sounds like buium id grooming himself to be next C.

Kid is stepping up, if the stories are to be believed.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
User avatar
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2054
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:41 am
Location: Kingston, Ontario

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Post by Lancer »

Hopefully it's not a bid to keep the kid's heart with the club, like the last time they did this kind of thing.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1760
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Post by Madcombinepilot »

yeah..

team needs some more Canadians in the leadership core.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Post Reply