Not sure about having Karly94, DOC18 & Buium in the rotation, still rather young and inexperienced.
I would have seriously considered having Gally7, Oleksiak or Schenner2 in the rotation, but I guess they are new to the team and may not be with team very long. JD74 would be a deserving choice as well, but maybe they don't expect that he'll be around much longer as well.
But, looks like they grooming Buium24 to be the next C.
Sounds like buium id grooming himself to be next C.
Kid is stepping up, if the stories are to be believed.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
You can only draw so many conclusions from two games against Edmonton, but would draw folks’ attention to one fact: Elias Pettersson #40 has 4 pts in two games and is even in plus-minus.
I am still not yet ready to stop calling him the Dickless Swede, but he’s proving useful. We’ll see where this goes.