AROUND THE LEAGUE - 26-27
Moderators: donlever, Referees
- UWSaint
- MVP

- Posts: 1459
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:37 pm
Re: AROUND THE LEAGUE - 26-27
I’d even include Old Man Tavares in a don’t be ashamed of this top 6. Father Time has affected his game, but he’s adjusted it to still be pretty effective for the time being.
Hono_rary Canadian
- donlever
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 7298
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm
Re: AROUND THE LEAGUE - 26-27
100% agreed.
I just really don't like his pajama wearing ass (even moreso than most other Leaves) so omitted him.

I just really don't like his pajama wearing ass (even moreso than most other Leaves) so omitted him.
DeLevering since 1999.
- Meds
- MVP

- Posts: 6318
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm
Re: AROUND THE LEAGUE - 26-27
What don’t you like about him? Just the pajamas?
Somewhere in NW BC trying (yet again) to trade a(nother) Swede…..
- donlever
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 7298
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm
- Meds
- MVP

- Posts: 6318
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm
Re: AROUND THE LEAGUE - 26-27
Ok. Yeah. That’s fair.
Somewhere in NW BC trying (yet again) to trade a(nother) Swede…..
- 2Fingers
- MVP

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am
Re: AROUND THE LEAGUE - 26-27
Don’t we have a thread on out of town scores?
I went to talk about how much I hate the leaves and the commentators watching the game.
I went to talk about how much I hate the leaves and the commentators watching the game.
