CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I fucking can’t stand Marcus Stroman. Do rag.... that chump probably uses it for a butt rag too. You can’t say anything anymore. Ridiculous. Everybody is so damn thin skinned.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:34 pm I fucking can’t stand Marcus Stroman. Do rag.... that chump probably uses it for a butt rag too. You can’t say anything anymore. Ridiculous. Everybody is so damn thin skinned.
So you're prejudiced against thin-skinned people? :hmmm:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:34 pm I fucking can’t stand Marcus Stroman. Do rag.... that chump probably uses it for a butt rag too. You can’t say anything anymore. Ridiculous. Everybody is so damn thin skinned.
He acted like a little baby when with the Jays. Yah, he made his share of comments under his glove just loud enough for the ump to hear.
Stroman is your classic attention whore seeker.
"evolution"
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:43 pm
So you're prejudiced against thin-skinned people? :hmmm:
They make the finest lampshade
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Stealin' turkey legs in St Louis.

el rey del mambo
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Topper wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:00 pm Swift made an economic attendant that 2 us was the max age for "farm raised" children. For quality, like break peaked at 1 year.

Can't you appreciate the irony of Catholic schools carrying out Swift's sarcasm.
I think it’s a greater irony that the natives didn’t realize they could have got cash. Here they are supplying babies for the pot for free while the Irish were working out a price per pound for theirs
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

ukcanuck wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:39 am
Topper wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:00 pm Swift made an economic attendant that 2 us was the max age for "farm raised" children. For quality, like break peaked at 1 year.

Can't you appreciate the irony of Catholic schools carrying out Swift's sarcasm.
I think it’s a greater irony that the natives didn’t realize they could have got cash. Here they are supplying babies for the pot for free while the Irish were working out a price per pound for theirs
The reserve system is communist

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Topper wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:45 am
ukcanuck wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:39 am

The reserve system is communist
And here I thought I was being a capitalist just using the valet service at Bloomingdales...
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

"Somebody needs to tell Joe Biden he's a racist" - Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell

... not to mention a demented moron. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Damn!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:53 pm Damn!
NEVER fuck with someone who's been dealing with the public for more than 3 hours.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Spoke with our drill contractor yesterday, they have several jobs now pushed back to August or later because clients can't get archaeology evaluation done now. All the archaeologists are working at the school in Kamloops.

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Topper wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:08 am Spoke with our drill contractor yesterday, they have several jobs now pushed back to August or later because clients can't get archaeology evaluation done now. All the archaeologists are working at the school in Kamloops.
It would be more entertaining if they found viking artifacts in there instead. Would their norwegian canadian descendants start demanding rights to natural resources as well?
If you need air...call it in
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:50 am
Topper wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:08 am Spoke with our drill contractor yesterday, they have several jobs now pushed back to August or later because clients can't get archaeology evaluation done now. All the archaeologists are working at the school in Kamloops.
It would be more entertaining if they found viking artifacts in there instead. Would their norwegian canadian descendants start demanding rights to natural resources as well?
If these Norwegians you speak of were worthy of their Viking ancestors they would just take what they wanted.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Hey I've got a baked thought but am unable to implement such thoughts.

Are there enough serious stoners in here to review growers and strains? All the legal shit only as the commercial side of it has certain growers separating themselves from the pack. Its not so much the actual strain but the supplier/grower that seems to be the key

RIFF is maybe the best middle of the road/value/bang for your buck grower I've stumbled into. Ive had like 6 jars of different shit and every single one has been excellent. Perfect burn and quality smoking buds every time man
If you need air...call it in