LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by SKYO »

Cornuck wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:58 pm
UWSaint wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:18 pm Moreover, I've been to a few games there, and the building is alive. So you live in the near-tropics with year round beach and golf, the games have energy, you live in relative anonymity, there's no state income tax.... Good deal for the players!
I went to one game there and was impressed - it seems like the Panthers should just try and copy what they're doing. ;) (like it's that easy)
Florida is all about college football - Gaters rule that land.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:54 am If Buffalo was smart they’d give Ralph Kruger the reins and make him GM as well. The guy is a smart man. They have the two most important pieces in place. They have an elite top 5 centre and an elite future top 5 d man. They need to build around those two kids. Armitage- Drennan was supposed to be stepping in behind Eichel but he looks pretty weak at this point.
I was impressed with Cozens at the WJC, I’d add him to his yiung core to build around. Keep Reinhart, he’s their Horvat. Alexander Nylander and MiddleStat are not good picks. Ristolainen is very meh.

Looks like they are heading for another guaranteed lottery pick. Maybe Canucks HF should become Sabre fans, they like that model
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:54 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:54 am If Buffalo was smart they’d give Ralph Kruger the reins and make him GM as well. The guy is a smart man. They have the two most important pieces in place. They have an elite top 5 centre and an elite future top 5 d man. They need to build around those two kids. Armitage- Drennan was supposed to be stepping in behind Eichel but he looks pretty weak at this point.
I was impressed with Cozens at the WJC, I’d add him to his yiung core to build around. Keep Reinhart, he’s their Horvat. Alexander Nylander and MiddleStat are not good picks. Ristolainen is very meh.

Looks like they are heading for another guaranteed lottery pick. Maybe Canucks HF should become Sabre fans, they like that model
Nylander is in Chicago. Middlestat is pretty sucky
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Yes I know, he was traded to Chicago. Drafted 8th overall in 2016
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/169694009/

Lmao what a klown. This character has been all over tanking and crying doom and gloom nonstop. Now he’s happy to watch competive hockey. Yeah..,, k pal :mex:

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/169611199/

Here’s a gem from one of our favourite mouth breathers.

What a tit. :lol: :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Apparently a lot of the urine crew feel that this the is year that Vancouver should go all in because they only have a one year window and the wheels are going to fall off next season. You can’t make this shit up. It’s in the management thread and the roster/fantasy GM thread. Unbelievable how stupid some of these folks are. :lol:

Apparently they’ve gotten every bounce and every break this year. They will have massive cap issues and be a lottery team next year. The mental gymnastics these turd perform must be exhausting.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:37 pm
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/169611199/

:lol:

Mouth-on-wyner
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:37 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/169611199/

Such a dumbtaco, no wonder we punted him to Crazyland...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:00 pm Apparently a lot of the urine crew feel that this the is year that Vancouver should go all in because they only have a one year window and the wheels are going to fall off next season. You can’t make this shit up. It’s in the management thread and the roster/fantasy GM thread. Unbelievable how stupid some of these folks are. :lol:

Apparently they’ve gotten every bounce and every break this year. They will have massive cap issues and be a lottery team next year. The mental gymnastics these turd perform must be exhausting.
They must... B E L I E V E ...the team will fail.

(otherwise they might have to admit they were wrong about Jimmy being the worst GM in NHL history)

"And by their great pride they were transformed into antifans." - I think that's in the bible.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Brock's ppg game stat is flat across his 3 season's in the league.
17/18 - 0.88
18/19 - 0.81
19/20 - 0.86 (currently)

Those are around Sedin career #'s (D. Sedin - 0.79, H. Sedin 0.80)
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Topper wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:29 pm Brock's ppg game stat is flat across his 3 season's in the league.
17/18 - 0.88
18/19 - 0.81
19/20 - 0.86 (currently)

Those are around Sedin career #'s (D. Sedin - 0.79, H. Sedin 0.80)
Brocks biggest issue is he needs to learn how to drive a line. I’m glad he’s on the third line right now, if he’s able to help drive a line and not be a passenger to miller it will help the team immensely.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Jake becoming a force has the most to do with it I'd say. Brock hasnt had his shot dialed in this year for whatever reason either. I'm thinking it must be some sort of conditioning thing more than say a wrist or hand injury.
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Brock comes from a very tight-nit family, I get the feeling what's going on with his dad is affecting him.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Our friend PG Canuck hated Travis Green. Not sure how much better of a job a new coach can do what Green has done with this team, lol.
PG_Canuck
CC Rookie

Post by PG_Canuck »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:02 pm Our friend PG Canuck hated Travis Green. Not sure how much better of a job a new coach can do what Green has done with this team, lol.
Still not a fan of him. Someone like Gallant could push this team to a new level. And I hate that he’s sitting out there unemployed taunting me.

The young core is just hitting new levels and I don’t think that’s necessarily a credit to Green’s system - it’s just they’re simply getting better.