LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: LOL

Post by Topper »

The topic would have been cleared with Meyers beforehand
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Topper wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:59 pm The topic would have been cleared with Meyers beforehand
You would think so, right? But Oake was like "tell me what you were feeling when they told you your baby was going to die", and Myers just said nope I'm not talking about that, Myers handled it well but it was suuuper awkward tv.
Strangelove wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:44 pm [quote="The Brown Wizard" post_id=366801

An ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS Scott Oak catches up with Alfy a few minutes later and yells at him:

"DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT GOAL SHOULD HAVE COUNTED AFTER THAT MISSED PENALTY?!!"

(Alfy and a Leaf had accidentally collided a few seconds before the goal in a game in which the refs had put the whistles away)

The look on Alfredsson's face, I'll tell ya!

But of course CBC has always remained completely unbiased when two Canadian teams are involved. :scowl:
That's why I only turn to Doc for Leaves coverage. :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

PG Canuck “Mod” in the Canuck Ranger game thread regarding the 7 game win streak:

“I have no idea how to feel”

This is what a mental health therapist would consider “a first step in a positive direction”
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

If I’m a guessing man, this Canucks season would that much more enjoyed by the Pro Tank crowd if Benning wasn’t the GM? It seems to me that the staunch Pro Tank activists are more about getting Benning fired than getting a top lottery pick??

Benning, Benning, Benning! Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:59 pm
ESQ wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:13 pm I wonder how HF/canucks Twitter is dealing with being called out as the annoying fringe by Burkie?

It's funny I listened to the team for the first time in a while and they've doubled down on the ridiculous twitter fan base, they were still criticising the Miller trade ffs, but Sportsnet is calling out the noisiness of the pants-wetting, can't-handle-a-rebuild crew.
"Lunatic fringe... I know you're out there!" :lol:

It'll be nice when the Seattle Seagulls enter and these traitors leave...
Is it correct To call them traitors, when considering they are mentally handicapped?

Can retards be traitors, or are they just confused?!?

... and if they are proven traitors, can we send them to meowshwitz??
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:13 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:59 pm
ESQ wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:13 pm I wonder how HF/canucks Twitter is dealing with being called out as the annoying fringe by Burkie?

It's funny I listened to the team for the first time in a while and they've doubled down on the ridiculous twitter fan base, they were still criticising the Miller trade ffs, but Sportsnet is calling out the noisiness of the pants-wetting, can't-handle-a-rebuild crew.
"Lunatic fringe... I know you're out there!" :lol:

It'll be nice when the Seattle Seagulls enter and these traitors leave...
Is it correct To call them traitors, when considering they are mentally handicapped?

Can retards be traitors, or are they just confused?!?

... and if they are proven traitors, can we send them to meowshwitz??
Meowschwitz = HFSeagulls

... and the tards are going there willingly! :thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

How did tantalum end up being one of the HF diseased? He’s a full patch Pro-Tank Thread member
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:14 pm How did tantalum end up being one of the HF diseased? He’s a full patch Pro-Tank Thread member
Well there's lots of youngsters over there if you know what I mean wink wink nudge nudge. :wink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Taintalum?
If you need air...call it in
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Wasn't his handle based on his favorite Canuck, Tony Tainti?
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 19 People!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Hank wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:12 pm Wasn't his handle based on his favorite Canuck, Tony Tainti?
:lol:

Wait a minute ...Taintalum likes his taints young?

:wow:
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:14 pm How did tantalum end up being one of the HF diseased? He’s a full patch Pro-Tank Thread member
Dude he weighs 3 bills. Who wouldn’t be a miserable cunt when you’re that big? He recently picked up beer league hockey so now he’s a expert. At that size bed make a better zamboni driver. MS same thing recently picked up the game and he nose d analytics Buds. He’ll yell at you to prove it. He plays div 4 at 8 rinks which pretty much sucks.... LOL. Angry people they is
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Taint once lost a youngster in the folds of his belly.
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

I decided to post there a few times last year and in the summer I received a warning that I was too positive in the Tank thread.

I rarely post but keep it in the game day threads.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:39 pm Taint once lost a youngster in the folds of his belly.
:lol:

Rumour has it hes still trying to lure the little feller out with fried chicken and fun dips