US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Mickey107 »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:23 pm
rats19 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:19 am :wow: it was a “trigger pic” per

It’s a lofl pic per

There is zero seriousness in that pic per

So... triggered you are..
Haha no doubt!

TDS has infected millions of liberals the world over. As of today there is no cure but if you donate generously to the republican party of america there is still hope.

Wont you please help
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ns-in-2020

Let him go! Right Wiz..
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

micky107 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:18 pm

It’s a lofl pic per

Haha no doubt!

TDS has infected millions of liberals the world over. As of today there is no cure but if you donate generously to the republican party of america there is still hope.

Wont you please help

Let him go! Right Wiz..
Fuck that, I am a kiwi by birth and its already gone all ridiculously leftwing. Average kiwis themselves are fairly centrist but the masses of imported benefit seeking voters have changed all that
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

I never would have believed that 25 years ago.
"evolution"
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:31 pm

It’s a lofl pic per

Haha no doubt!

Wont you please help

Let him go! Right Wiz..
Fuck that, I am a kiwi by birth and its already gone all ridiculously leftwing. Average kiwis themselves are fairly centrist but the masses of imported benefit seeking voters have changed all that
OK AAY Don, any other intolerant reverse inclusive comment ?
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

And they try to say TDS is A thing...

I picture the fat guy with the coffee as Doc... the truth will come out years from now 🤔😝

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

ukcanuck wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:46 pm

It’s a lofl pic per

Haha no doubt!

Wont you please help

Let him go! Right Wiz..
I was shooting for a more geographically relevant antagonist to goad you into a diaper fight with (Boris Johnson)
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:39 pm

It’s a lofl pic per

Haha no doubt!

Wont you please help

Let him go! Right Wiz..
I was shooting for a more geographically relevant antagonist to goad you into a diaper fight with (Boris Johnson)
In the UK where the “flood” of “brown” people (who can tell the difference a Slav is a Slav after all) is pretty much centralized to the largest metropolitan areas, you know, those highest cost of living areas yet also having the highest hope of finding a a job places like London, Liverpool etc etc. They all voted pretty heavily for the EU and
Whereas
Those rural and bedroom communities (blond, blue eyed pinked skinned - whiteyville) where an “eye tie” catholic is considered Way too close to Mohammadan for comfort. In those towns, they don’t like “those people” either and they want out of Europe.

Not that they have ever seen one, let alone spoken with one outside a fish and chip shop.

Much better to just hate everyone, kinda like trump voters that way.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

You'd think that in a time where the tories are fronted by Boris and labour by Corbyn, the LibDems should finally be able to make a dent, but probably not.

They weren't even allowed in in the major TV debate. :(

I've heard these interviews they make with disgruntled people in the British equivalent to the rust belt:
"I hate Johnson, he's an idiot, but I simply can't stand Corbyn..."

Tough choices then in the upcoming 12/12 election. :|

But we're drifting.... this isn't the Brexit thread. :look:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

ukcanuck wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:11 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:39 pm

It’s a lofl pic per

Haha no doubt!

Wont you please help

Let him go! Right Wiz..
In the UK where the “flood” of “brown” people (who can tell the difference a Slav is a Slav after all) is pretty much centralized to the largest metropolitan areas, you know, those highest cost of living areas yet also having the highest hope of finding a a job places like London, Liverpool etc etc. They all voted pretty heavily for the EU and
Whereas
Those rural and bedroom communities (blond, blue eyed pinked skinned - whiteyville) where an “eye tie” catholic is considered Way too close to Mohammadan for comfort. In those towns, they don’t like “those people” either and they want out of Europe.

Not that they have ever seen one, let alone spoken with one outside a fish and chip shop.

Much better to just hate everyone, kinda like trump voters that way.
Interesting how you instantly gravitate to oppressed brown people when i only mentioned "imported benefit seeking voters"...why is that? :wow:

I (as most other mass immigration critics who are instantly painted as racists) lump the blond haired blue eyed eastern European benefit seekers in there as well.

Is it because you immediately feel triggered by anyone who criticizes the free flow of immigration? Maybe this is a small scale indicator of the ridiculous ultra sensitivity at work decaying the very societies in which these people are desperately trying to immigrate to.

Damn UK...thats some racist shit right there!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The most restrictive immigration policies I have run into have been in countries with a majority of darker complexions.

Immigration should be guided by economic concerns.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:56 am
Interesting how you instantly gravitate to oppressed brown people when i only mentioned"imported benefit seeking voters"...why is that?

I (as most other mass immigration critics who are instantly painted as racists) lump the blond haired blue eyed eastern European benefit seekers in there as well.

Is it because you immediately feel triggered by anyone who criticizes the free flow of immigration? Maybe this is a small scale indicator of the ridiculous ultra sensitivity at work decaying the very societies in which these people are desperately trying to immigrate to.

Damn UK...thats some racist shit right there!
Why? Probably For the same reason so many got pissed at Don Cherry, “immigrants” “imported” “you people” “those people” “benefit seekers” = “brown” people.

And “brown” people is the ultimate racist category, it ain’t white, it ain’t black, who the fuck cares “if you don’t know the language get the fuck outa hiya!”

And just to be clear, proper racists include certain white people in their racism. Eastern Europeans who are white but the from the wrong side of the Danube river with dodgy religious beliefs are also “Brown”

Oh. And to stay on topic, who can forget those coke dealing, Mexican cartel brown people. What’s the population of Mexico? That’s a lot of brown people.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

I can appreciate the humour in calling the people of Ukraine, Poland, Russia, etc brown when they fit pretty well into the Herrenvolk model. :lol:

Nice try through!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Jamaica - white man, yellowman, redman, brownbrown, blackman, coolieman, chinaman: all commonly used descriptors based on skin colour, usually with no discrimination context attached.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Topper wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:22 pm Jamaica - white man, yellowman, redman, brownbrown, blackman, coolieman, chinaman: all commonly used descriptors based on skin colour, usually with no discrimination context attached.
I’m thinking by definition ESL epithets don’t count.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:01 pm I can appreciate the humour in calling the people of Ukraine, Poland, Russia, etc brown when they fit pretty well into the Herrenvolk model. :lol:

Nice try through!
Herrenvolk model...

Which model do you mean, the one where the dominant ethnic group excludes minority groups in governance or the herrenvolk master race theory?

Cause there be dragons here ...