CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Topper »

I've been looking at changing careers and thought about getting into the clean drinking water business but now the ground penetrating radar business looks more attractive.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Folks today are just plumb goofy. Bunch of phony fucks lol.

Get a load of this :lol:

Diamondbacks broadcaster's do-rag remark about Marcus Stroman lands him in sensitivity training

Bob Brenly has been in the majors since 1981 and said he hopes to learn from his mistakes

Bob Brenly, a former World Series-winning manager and current broadcaster for Arizona Diamondbacks games, said Wednesday he will enter sensitivity training after backlash over a remark he made about New York Mets pitcher Marcus Stroman’s do-rag.

Brenly, 67, apologized for the remark in a statement and spoke to the Diamondbacks about participating in sensitivity training.

:D

"During last night’s game, I made a poor attempt at humor that was insensitive and wrong," Brenly said. "I apologize to Marcus Stroman and have reached out directly to share those thoughts. I have had several conversations with the D-backs and we agree that seeking sensitivity training is an important step so that I can continue to learn from my mistakes in order to be better in the future."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bob-bren ... y-training
el rey del mambo
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:52 pm Folks today are just plumb goofy. Bunch of phony fucks lol.

Get a load of this :lol:

Diamondbacks broadcaster's do-rag remark about Marcus Stroman lands him in sensitivity training

Bob Brenly has been in the majors since 1981 and said he hopes to learn from his mistakes

Bob Brenly, a former World Series-winning manager and current broadcaster for Arizona Diamondbacks games, said Wednesday he will enter sensitivity training after backlash over a remark he made about New York Mets pitcher Marcus Stroman’s do-rag.

Brenly, 67, apologized for the remark in a statement and spoke to the Diamondbacks about participating in sensitivity training.

:D

"During last night’s game, I made a poor attempt at humor that was insensitive and wrong," Brenly said. "I apologize to Marcus Stroman and have reached out directly to share those thoughts. I have had several conversations with the D-backs and we agree that seeking sensitivity training is an important step so that I can continue to learn from my mistakes in order to be better in the future."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bob-bren ... y-training
da fuck
In the bottom of the fourth inning of the Mets’ game in Arizona last night, Diamondbacks broadcaster Bob Brenly took it upon himself to make a racist comment about Marcus Stroman during a close-up shot of the pitcher: “pretty sure that’s the same du-rag that Tom Seaver used to wear when he pitched for the Mets.”
https://www.amazinavenue.com/2021/6/2/2 ... seball-mlb

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

The cultural revolution claims another victim.

el rey del mambo
Vin Tanner
MVP
MVP

Post by Vin Tanner »

I fucking can’t stand Marcus Stroman. Do rag.... that chump probably uses it for a butt rag too. You can’t say anything anymore. Ridiculous. Everybody is so damn thin skinned.
“Cap space doesn’t matter” - Idiots

“We need some depth on this team”

Bo Horvat
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:34 pm I fucking can’t stand Marcus Stroman. Do rag.... that chump probably uses it for a butt rag too. You can’t say anything anymore. Ridiculous. Everybody is so damn thin skinned.
So you're prejudiced against thin-skinned people? :hmmm:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Micky
MVP
MVP

Post by Micky »

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:34 pm I fucking can’t stand Marcus Stroman. Do rag.... that chump probably uses it for a butt rag too. You can’t say anything anymore. Ridiculous. Everybody is so damn thin skinned.
He acted like a little baby when with the Jays. Yah, he made his share of comments under his glove just loud enough for the ump to hear.
Stroman is your classic attention whore seeker.
"evolution"
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:43 pm
So you're prejudiced against thin-skinned people? :hmmm:
They make the finest lampshade

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Stealin' turkey legs in St Louis.

el rey del mambo
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Topper wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:00 pm Swift made an economic attendant that 2 us was the max age for "farm raised" children. For quality, like break peaked at 1 year.

Can't you appreciate the irony of Catholic schools carrying out Swift's sarcasm.
I think it’s a greater irony that the natives didn’t realize they could have got cash. Here they are supplying babies for the pot for free while the Irish were working out a price per pound for theirs
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

ukcanuck wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:39 am
Topper wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:00 pm Swift made an economic attendant that 2 us was the max age for "farm raised" children. For quality, like break peaked at 1 year.

Can't you appreciate the irony of Catholic schools carrying out Swift's sarcasm.
I think it’s a greater irony that the natives didn’t realize they could have got cash. Here they are supplying babies for the pot for free while the Irish were working out a price per pound for theirs
The reserve system is communist

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Topper wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:45 am
ukcanuck wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:39 am

The reserve system is communist
And here I thought I was being a capitalist just using the valet service at Bloomingdales...
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

"Somebody needs to tell Joe Biden he's a racist" - Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell

... not to mention a demented moron. :drink:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Damn!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:53 pm Damn!
NEVER fuck with someone who's been dealing with the public for more than 3 hours.
2021 - Playoff Bound