CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
BCExpat
MVP
MVP
Posts: 687
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Re: CC Random thread

Post by BCExpat »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:19 am How long after a hernia surgery should i expect to remain in this gimp state? Its been 10 days already and i still am moving like a 70 yr old. Have any other of you geezers on here had it?
I'm just a couple of years away from being 70 and I still move pretty well. :lol:

Yeah a hernia operation takes time to get over. Just enjoy a packed bowl behind the wood shed - it'll make the time go by easier. ;)
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15889
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

BCExpat wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:40 am
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:19 am How long after a hernia surgery should i expect to remain in this gimp state? Its been 10 days already and i still am moving like a 70 yr old. Have any other of you geezers on here had it?
I'm just a couple of years away from being 70 and I still move pretty well. :lol:

Yeah a hernia operation takes time to get over. Just enjoy a packed bowl behind the wood shed - it'll make the time go by easier. ;)
Before the gut bubble i was lithe like a panther....now I need 5 minutes warming up on the edge of the bed like an old Buick
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
2Fingers
MVP
MVP
Posts: 6038
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am

Re: CC Random thread

Post by 2Fingers »

https://www.reddit.com/r/HumansAreMetal ... &context=3

Check out this link, quick thinking on the person behind the counter.
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 31243
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove »

____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2771
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am

Re: CC Random thread

Post by 5thhorseman »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:42 am
BCExpat wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:40 am
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:19 am How long after a hernia surgery should i expect to remain in this gimp state? Its been 10 days already and i still am moving like a 70 yr old. Have any other of you geezers on here had it?
I'm just a couple of years away from being 70 and I still move pretty well. :lol:

Yeah a hernia operation takes time to get over. Just enjoy a packed bowl behind the wood shed - it'll make the time go by easier. ;)
Before the gut bubble i was lithe like a panther....now I need 5 minutes warming up on the edge of the bed like an old Buick
Lol you're almost 50 right? Time to start your morning with stretches lol.
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15889
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

5thhorseman wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:45 pm
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:42 am
BCExpat wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:40 am
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:19 am How long after a hernia surgery should i expect to remain in this gimp state? Its been 10 days already and i still am moving like a 70 yr old. Have any other of you geezers on here had it?
I'm just a couple of years away from being 70 and I still move pretty well. :lol:

Yeah a hernia operation takes time to get over. Just enjoy a packed bowl behind the wood shed - it'll make the time go by easier. ;)
Before the gut bubble i was lithe like a panther....now I need 5 minutes warming up on the edge of the bed like an old Buick
Lol you're almost 50 right? Time to start your morning with stretches lol.
Fuck stretches mean smoking one...as it is i dont get working til like 10 and kill it by 3. Might have to scale back operations a little further haha
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2771
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am

Re: CC Random thread

Post by 5thhorseman »

Hey, anyone here know these Clark Park dudes?

https://forbiddenvancouver.ca/blog/the- ... lking-tour
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 31243
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove »

5thhorseman wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:41 pm Hey, anyone here know these Clark Park dudes?

https://forbiddenvancouver.ca/blog/the- ... lking-tour
Punks!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2083
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:57 pm
Location: 50° 10' North / 8° 34' East

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Strangelove wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:46 pm Punks!
Like you!
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 31243
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove »

Cookie La Rue wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:26 am
Strangelove wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:46 pm Punks!
Like you!
It's true!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 15889
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

5thhorseman wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:41 pm Hey, anyone here know these Clark Park dudes?

https://forbiddenvancouver.ca/blog/the- ... lking-tour
I want buddys red mac! I had a purplish and red one but the full red was the cadillac mac

Here is what i had

Image
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2083
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:57 pm
Location: 50° 10' North / 8° 34' East

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Strangelove wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 11:22 am
Cookie La Rue wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:26 am
Strangelove wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:46 pm Punks!
Like you!
It's true!
I knew!
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 12829
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: CC Random thread

Post by SKYO »

5thhorseman wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:41 pm Hey, anyone here know these Clark Park dudes?

https://forbiddenvancouver.ca/blog/the- ... lking-tour
$29+tax??

Image
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 31243
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove »



Just another day at the office for Demented Joe.

Putin and Xi Jinping are licking their chops, the emperor has no clothes...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 13040
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Topper »

George Floyd celebrations for his 1st year of being drug free.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Post Reply