TV Shows: What are you watching?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Anyone watch the documentary Crimes and Penalties on Netflix? About the Danbury Trashers minor league team that was owned by a mobster kinda similar to Tony Soprano. One of the main fellas in the show is a kid called Wingfield who’s a BC boy. A bit younger than myself, two of my good Buds played with him in Bellingham when he was a kid. Said he was an animal at 16. Not a bad way to kill two hours.

Sorry Brad Wingfield…. He’s from the Sunshine Coast I think. Buddies were 19/20 and he was the team thug at 16 in Bellingham in the BCHL.

Corny I didn’t realize you posters out this already. Mike Rupp did a couple good interviews about his limited time there during the lockout.
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Cornuck »

Yep, posted that a while back, crazy shit - even by minor hockey standards!
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."