Megaterio llamas ... 6fn3

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: Megaterio llamas ... 6fn3

Post by Meds »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:33 pm
Mëds wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:05 am Cheers Megs. Make it a good one! :mex: :drink:

I feel like I better start weening myself off this place. All you cats are pushing 20 years on me, and when ya'll kick off making me a de facto elder statesman it's gonna suck. :lol:

At least Hargraves and Chef are only a decade up......tho if rumors are true those have been some hard miles! :look:
    Compared to most here you are the proportional equivalent of a great Dane which means you dont live as long as us so...
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Megaterio Llamas
    MVP
    MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Thanks you guys, it's been a great almost year here and looking forward to the next. Was doing my best to ignore it, but I guess I might as well try and enjoy the day :drink: :mex:
    el rey del mambo
    Chef Boi RD
    MVP
    MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Happy Birthday Meg!!

Ole Chef is a lean mean dancing machine, as fit as a fiddle, and quick with a riddle, the ladies can’t get enough of ole Chef. Unlike Doyle who farts during the act of making love, it’s his go to move - “much Lovin’ the Dutch oven.
    “Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
    Mickey107
    MVP
    MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:36 pm Happy Birthday Meg!!

Ole Chef is a lean mean dancing machine, as fit as a fiddle, and quick with a riddle, the ladies can’t get enough of ole Chef. Unlike Doyle who farts during the act of making love, it’s his go to move - “much Lovin’ the Dutch oven.
    ......Image
    :rockin:
    "evolution"
    2Fingers
    MVP
    MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Take 2 fingers of whiskey for me.

Happy B Day