We're All Doomed!™ (the Conquest, War, Famine, and Death Thread)

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Re: We're All Doomed!™ (the Conquest, War, Famine, and Death Thread)

Post by Carl Yagro »

Hard to know what's the truth when govs, corps and media hijack science.
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:14 am I chose the AZ vax because it has "Astra" in the name and I am a big astral observer myself so....ya science and shit
Welcome back, Clotter.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

We should also keep references to news media out of this discussion, there is not a media outlet without an agenda. They provide news and commentary to suit their demographics that watches their shows.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Well then, we might as well nuke Mick's entire thread and 95% of his other posts ;) :lol:

The entire western MSM is state media, controlled by the governments, corporations and military industrial complex.

Viewers are just brainwashed, useful idiots that help them push their agenda and manufacture consent for their heinous domestic and foreign policies.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Carl Yagro wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:56 am Well then, we might as well nuke Mick's entire thread and 95% of his other posts ;) :lol:

Is that a bad thing?
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Nope.

:lol:
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

2Fingers wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:52 am We should also keep references to news media out of this discussion, there is not a media outlet without an agenda. They provide news and commentary to suit their demographics that watches their shows.
It may or may not be interesting to some that the FB link Mëds provided (with Micks assistance) was a press conference held at parliament and to my knowledge there has not been a peep about it in mainstream media.
DeLevering since 1999.
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Carl Yagro wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:56 am
The entire western MSM is state media, controlled by the governments, corporations and military industrial complex.

Viewers are just brainwashed, useful idiots that help them push their agenda and manufacture consent for their heinous domestic and foreign policies.
Where's Jello Biafra when you need him?
DeLevering since 1999.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

donlever wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:00 pm
2Fingers wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:52 am We should also keep references to news media out of this discussion, there is not a media outlet without an agenda. They provide news and commentary to suit their demographics that watches their shows.
It may or may not be interesting to some that the FB link Mëds provided (with Micks assistance) was a press conference held at parliament and to my knowledge there has not been a peep about it in mainstream media.
MSM is just a mouthpiece and stenographer, told to push what the powerbrokers want. The truth gets hidden or censored and those who try to bring it to the forefront (whistleblowers) are treated badly, censored, jailed or ruined.

Truth is buried deep in reports, articles and pieces, framed by misleading fake, clickbait headlines and wrapped around paragraphs of lies and paid opinion pieces. Brainwashed zombies are conditioned not to dig that deep to understand what is really written or being reported.

So, never take media at face value. Ever. Especially those idiot local sports reporters.

#FREE ASSANGE. #FREE SNOWDEN. #FREE BENNING
donlever wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:01 pm Where's Jello Biafra when you need him?
Where's JelloPuddingPops?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

donlever wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:29 am
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:14 am I chose the AZ vax because it has "Astra" in the name and I am a big astral observer myself so....ya science and shit
:lol:

Plus the added benefit of it starting with an A.

Like Aliens.
Soo the albortian health services woman conned me into the pFizer dose for #2. There was plenty of fluff about why to change brands for the second dose but finally she agreed its safer due to clotting issues.

I just know the fuckers tried to execute me with a syringe full of QuikClot because I've already seen too much
If you need air...call it in
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

This may be due largely to the fact that Derek Sloan is an independent MP who was kicked out of the Conservative part a while back after claims about him being a racist etc. were levied by O'Toole and his camp following the Tory leadership race. Apparently his campaign accepted a $130 donation from a known white supremist.....$130 amidst several million and nobody knew.

The irony is that the entire Conservative party was guilty of accepting the supremist as a party member and had taken 10% of the donation. Of course that was swept under the rug and O'Toole was never called out on it by anyone other than Sloan.
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

I feel you.

But.

I think it's all information that I should have the right to know regardless of whether some schmuck handed over a brown one or not.

And you'd hope 1 mf'er in msm would have at least a semblance of interest in reporting all 10 (sic) sides to the story.

Meat puppets.

PC BS and spin doctoring.

What a world.

I'm 1 step closer to Mayne Island every day.
DeLevering since 1999.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

donlever wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:20 pm I feel you.

But.

I think it's all information that I should have the right to know regardless of whether some schmuck handed over a brown one or not.

And you'd hope 1 mf'er in msm would have at least a semblance of interest in reporting all 10 (sic) sides to the story.

Meat puppets.

PC BS and spin doctoring.

What a world.

I'm 1 step closer to Mayne Island every day.
Oh I'm on the same page Leves. Info is info. All these self righteous snowflakes who decry using anything because of an "evil" source would be the first in line for medical treatments that are built upon the foundation of research conducted using highly dubious ethical decision making.....and that wouldn't just be to save their skins, they'd be cutting in line and bumping people even if all that was at stake was creature comforts.

Btw, is Mayne Island really far enough away?
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Perhaps not...but certainly further than where I am now.
DeLevering since 1999.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

You can moon the ferry from Mayne at the narrows. My buddy took it one step further and did a chocolate moon drop with all the old ladys waving one time.

The look on their faces though!
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Carl Yagro wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:16 pm
MSM is just a mouthpiece and stenographer, told to push what the powerbrokers want. The truth gets hidden or censored and those who try to bring it to the forefront (whistleblowers) are treated badly, censored, jailed or ruined.

Truth is buried deep in reports, articles and pieces, framed by misleading fake, clickbait headlines and wrapped around paragraphs of lies and paid opinion pieces. Brainwashed zombies are conditioned not to dig that deep to understand what is really written or being reported.

So, never take media at face value. Ever. Especially those idiot local sports reporters.

#FREE ASSANGE. #FREE SNOWDEN. #FREE BENNING
I like this side of you Hank.
____
Try to focus on someday.