Conspiracy Theory

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Post by Cornuck »

No problems here. Not even a sore arm. :)
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cornuck wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:27 pm No problems here. Not even a sore arm. :)
Ditto.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I got the oxford one...Astral Zeneca
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

rats19 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:53 pm
Cornuck wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:51 pm
rats19 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:48 pm If all of North America has had both doses by September 2021 give me one reason why the fans can’t fill the buildings to capacity... :crazy:
I hope you guys up there are getting better. We're running out of people who want it down here. Too many fucking morons scared of it.
It’s getting better I guess I got mine today.

But I guess the answer is the morons! That’s why the dreaded vax passport will be a thing
Fuck the vax passport is a thing, let the unvaxed die...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:29 pm I got the oxford one...Astral Zeneca
Us too.
____
Try to focus on someday.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Got AZ last week. Was no good for a day. Tired, sore, nauseous.

Almost everyone I know is getting their shot. Only one family is still "thinking about it" and another is into every conspiracy theory there is. Nuts.
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

With all the vaccine that is supposed to be coming into the country, I hope I can get my second shot sooner. When I got my first shot at the end of March, they told me that my second shot would happen between July 20 and July 30.

What a cluster fuck this pandemic has become in Alberta. Kenny looks like he doesn't have a clue. No wonder no one is obeying any restrictions.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:30 pm
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:29 pm I got the oxford one...Astral Zeneca
Us too.
Same. Only symptoms was some fatigue for a couple days but I’m not sure if that was due to the shot.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

BCExpat wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:18 am With all the vaccine that is supposed to be coming into the country, I hope I can get my second shot sooner. When I got my first shot at the end of March, they told me that my second shot would happen between July 20 and July 30.

What a cluster fuck this pandemic has become in Alberta. Kenny looks like he doesn't have a clue. No wonder no one is obeying any restrictions.
I see lots of toothless grinning from the flame hat wearing covid deniers out here...hmmm, maybe you want to rejoin canuckland
If you need air...call it in
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:52 am
BCExpat wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:18 am With all the vaccine that is supposed to be coming into the country, I hope I can get my second shot sooner. When I got my first shot at the end of March, they told me that my second shot would happen between July 20 and July 30.

I see lots of toothless grinning from the flame hat wearing covid deniers out here...hmmm, maybe you want to rejoin canuckland
The situation is dire out here, but not that dire - LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I was injected to the Moderna world today. The fifteen minute sir down afterwards felt like school detention. No side effects. I know a few Canadians not getting it because they believe the approval process was rushed and have little confidence in it. Many of my US friends are not getting it for political reasons. Weird. I fully support those unsure of the rushed approval process. Thalidomide was around the time of my birth.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Topper wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:57 pm I was injected to the Moderna world today. The fifteen minute sir down afterwards felt like school detention. No side effects. I know a few Canadians not getting it because they believe the approval process was rushed and have little confidence in it. Many of my US friends are not getting it for political reasons. Weird. I fully support those unsure of the rushed approval process. Thalidomide was around the time of my birth.
The BioNTech Pfizer vaccine will be submitted for full approval (currently it's authorised for emergency use only) by the end of this month. Moderna is sure to quickly follow. I suspect those pointing to a rushed approval will come up with another excuse.

But politics as a reason to take a risk with ones health ... just wow.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Given how intense the pandemic has been politicized their decisions aren't surprising.

The political creep of recent months here in Canada is already showing similar effects.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Prison guards admit to falsifying records about night of Jeffrey Epstein's death LINK
Tova Noel and Michael Thomas were accused of sleeping and browsing on the internet instead of making their required rounds every 30 minutes during the eight-hour period. Epstein's cell was 15 feet from the guards when he killed himself in August 2019.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Cornuck wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:28 pm Prison guards admit to falsifying records about night of Jeffrey Epstein's death LINK
Tova Noel and Michael Thomas were accused of sleeping and browsing on the internet instead of making their required rounds every 30 minutes during the eight-hour period. Epstein's cell was 15 feet from the guards when he killed himself in August 2019.
Is anything as it seems anymore corn...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….