CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 7:41 am Not sure what the crows were doing there.
Appears they were egging them on and mocking them at the same time.
____
Try to focus on someday.
donlever
MVP
MVP

Post by donlever »

Now who would ever think to do such a thing?
DeLevering since 1999.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://www.wionews.com/science/scienti ... ert-723913

"Scientists to install nuclear-powered UFO detectors in space to lure aliens to Earth"

____
Try to focus on someday.
donlever
MVP
MVP

Post by donlever »

Trust the science

(Follow the money)....
DeLevering since 1999.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Interesting to watch the jersey auction for the Canucks - most popular is Silovs! :shock:

https://vanbase.ca/collections/vancouve ... ey-auction
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Per wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 7:41 am

When our cat was old and fat,

As I said, our cat was fat and old.
Use the fucking thing for a soccer ball.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

drove through from Berta last night and this morning to the ferry and holy fucking balls...why the fuck is the #1 only 2 lanes each way still to just before 200???

Topper they've turned your bog into berry fields and garbage piles

The new hwy 17 is fantastic except for where you get off at 176. Why didn't they create a proper interchange?

Any word on bridge to this rock yet? This ferry clusterfuck is fully retarded. If Pissed Edward Island can have a massive bridge for 20k people Shirley BC can buck up some cake from all the PST they collect ...Shirley!
If you need air...call it in
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Alberia is a dump.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Fucking Thais...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:38 pm drove through from Berta last night and this morning to the ferry and holy fucking balls...why the fuck is the #1 only 2 lanes each way still to just before 200???

Topper they've turned your bog into berry fields and garbage piles

The new hwy 17 is fantastic except for where you get off at 176. Why didn't they create a proper interchange?

Any word on bridge to this rock yet? This ferry clusterfuck is fully retarded. If Pissed Edward Island can have a massive bridge for 20k people Shirley BC can buck up some cake from all the PST they collect ...Shirley!
https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/tran ... fixed-link
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Per just boot the fat cat for fuck sakes
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Sun May 26, 2024 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Bridge to the rock? :lol:

That ain’t happening.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Yeah I’ll grow a 17 inch dink before a bridge to the island is built. 15 billion?? More like 50 billion. And probably a few hundred killed trying to build the eyesore. That wind is horrendous and the rain can be sideways on either proposed route. Anyone that lives on the island doesn’t want it. There’s a reason a lot of blue hairs moved over there. Bend over, grab your our ankles and pay the scratch to get over there…….or don’t.

A tunnel? Sure……. Jesus Christ.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:28 pm Yeah I’ll grow a 17 inch dink before a bridge to the island is built. 15 billion?? More like 50 billion. And probably a few hundred killed trying to build the eyesore. That wind is horrendous and the rain can be sideways on either proposed route. Anyone that lives on the island doesn’t want it. There’s a reason a lot of blue hairs moved over there. Bend over, grab your our ankles and pay the scratch to get over there…….or don’t.

A tunnel? Sure……. Jesus Christ.
I think it’s already been deemed an impossibility to build a bridge from the lower mainland to the lower half of the island. The best route to the Island is further up north around Campbell river island hopping Quadra and Cortez to the Sunshine Coast (Lund) then onward. But even that route has some ridiculous challenges.

I think a tunnel and highway combo from Squamish to Powell River and another route bridging to the Sunshine Coast from the mainland past Furry Creek somewhere to Anvil island to Port Mellon then a highway to langdale is a good route. Not sure why these are not on the table. It’s a matter of time. The demand to expand the lower mainland is mounting. Adding the Sunshine Coast to the mix and Powell River, removing ferries would be yuge for growth
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau