CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Topper »

What kind of tree is it?

A symmetry
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:11 pm Looks like a pager

:lol:

Are we moving backwards or is it just me? (if it is i am far better prepared than forward)
connects via bluetooth to my cell phone and sends text or email via wifi, cellular or iridium sat network

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/r ... floyd-song
Roger Waters slams Mark Zuckerberg after rejecting Facebook's offer to use Pink Floyd song

Musician Roger Waters slammed Mark Zuckerberg after rejecting Facebook's offer to use a Pink Floyd song.

The founding member of the rock band, 77, revealed the social media company asked to use the 1979 song, "Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2," for an Instagram ad.

Rolling Stone reported that Waters said the offer was for "a huge, huge amount of money."

"It arrived this morning, with an offer for a huge, huge amount of money," Waters revealed. "And the answer is, 'Fuck you. No fuckin' way.'"

He added, "I only mention that because this is an insidious movement of them to take over absolutely everything. I will not be a party to this bullshit, Zuckerberg."

Water then called Zuckerberg a "little prick" who became "one of the most powerful idiots in the world."
Right on...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

This group has done nothing but bring me down as a person. Every day I come in here and all you do is tear me down, insult me and hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally, physically, and mentally. I just can’t take it any longer this group is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. None of you even realize how disgusting all of your behaviors are. Every single time that I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the group everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me. I didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful and hateful words. I literally just try to be nice to everybody, but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me, see where I’m coming from, all of you just see me as the enemy and the bad guy that’s trying to ruin the group or something when I’m just trying to spread positivity. You guys act like I’m some kind of a virus or disease, constantly casting me out, making me feel so left out and alone in this group. It’s fucking driving me insane, I feel mental and like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. At this point, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me. I know all of you hate me and never want to be around me or have anything to do with me. You all think I’m a joke, stupid, idiotic, and boring. It’s so mean because I don’t do anything to you guys, but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me, and everyone would be happier if I left. Anyways, I’ll just go and I hope all of you find happiness in life and I’m sorry for all the troubles I've ever put you to. Goodbye!
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

What is that nonsense?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Vin Tanner wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:06 pm What is that nonsense?
Someone in my comedy group posted it on their way out and of course it became the heart of weeks worth of comedy.

I figured maybe someone who get all butt hurt in here can copy and paste it on their way too

:D
If you need air...call it in
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:47 pm
Vin Tanner wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:06 pm What is that nonsense?
Someone in my comedy group posted it on their way out and of course it became the heart of weeks worth of comedy.

I figured maybe someone who get all butt hurt in here can copy and paste it on their way too

:D
Ya know, with the recent departure of YoutubeCanuck, I can't think of anyone left who gets butt hurt about stuff around here.....

We may need to consider a recruiting drive.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Thin skinned? Do you get offended easily? Butt hurt over the smallest things?

Join Canucks Corner today and our resident Doctor will poke and prod until he finds the wound... then drill repeatedly (with the smallest of things), until your butt really hurts!

(This doubles as a free Covid test)

Welcome. Relax in our Creepy Bar & Grill and let your new friends pound you dogg-style... so you can both watch the hockey game at the same time.

The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

...and if you are reaalllyyy lucky.

Lever will Peter North you.
DeLevering since 1999.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

"Not the Goddamn face!"

- Newest CC recruit

Lever 2000 (PSI). The Loadman Cometh... for you.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

donlever wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:15 pm ...and if you are reaalllyyy lucky.

Is that you delivering the money shot in the Toyota commercial?

donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Topper wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:31 pm
donlever wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:15 pm ...and if you are reaalllyyy lucky.

Is that you delivering the money shot in the Toyota commercial?
Jesus...lol....I had to google it.

The boys who made that had to know right.

Amazing they got it through the blue pencil morons in our PC world.

Hilarious....
DeLevering since 1999.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Vinny after returning from Pitt Lake.
____
Try to focus on someday.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:01 pm
This group has done nothing but bring me down as a person. Every day I come in here and all you do is tear me down, insult me and hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally, physically, and mentally. I just can’t take it any longer this group is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. None of you even realize how disgusting all of your behaviors are. Every single time that I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the group everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me. I didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful and hateful words. I literally just try to be nice to everybody, but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me, see where I’m coming from, all of you just see me as the enemy and the bad guy that’s trying to ruin the group or something when I’m just trying to spread positivity. You guys act like I’m some kind of a virus or disease, constantly casting me out, making me feel so left out and alone in this group. It’s fucking driving me insane, I feel mental and like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. At this point, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me. I know all of you hate me and never want to be around me or have anything to do with me. You all think I’m a joke, stupid, idiotic, and boring. It’s so mean because I don’t do anything to you guys, but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me, and everyone would be happier if I left. Anyways, I’ll just go and I hope all of you find happiness in life and I’m sorry for all the troubles I've ever put you to. Goodbye!
I have to admit I thought Micky wrote that.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

5thhorseman wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:24 pm I have to admit I thought Micky wrote that.
Wishful thinking? :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."