US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:06 pm UK, do you check for white supremacists under your bed at night before you climb in?
Lol no no,

No but as topper points out I watch YouTube and there seems to be a fracas over there anew is all

Anyway

I didn’t think you were referring to the Canucks as I agree with you, hope springs anew in a couple of months so no need to miss the leaf reaction when they are eliminated.

This one will be so epic too
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I'm referring to your paranoid delusions of white supremacists purposely turning various nations into "shit holes". :eh:

A global system of racism? :crazy:

Not sure how you missed that:
Strangelove wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:46 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:43 pm Central Americans don’t need to cross the US border to be victims of systematic racism.

The system that keeps those countries as shit holes that no one wants to live in is working great.
Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere?
Sometimes I wonder if CSIS is monitoring your every move.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I bet UK gets "randomly selected" often
If you need air...call it in
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:43 pm I bet UK gets "randomly selected" often
For what? Didn’t you hear, cannabis and communism are legal now. The Cold War is over, we are allowed to get high and point out obvious flaws in the system without being labelled an enemy of the state. :)
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

ukcanuck wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:06 am
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:43 pm I bet UK gets "randomly selected" often
For what? Didn’t you hear, cannabis and communism are legal now. The Cold War is over, we are allowed to get high and point out obvious flaws in the system without being labelled an enemy of the state. :)
Transporting PS4 IC boards to yemen?
If you need air...call it in
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:12 am
ukcanuck wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:06 am
Transporting PS4 IC boards to yemen?
I swear I don’t even know what that is officer - play station what?
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:37 pm .
I'm referring to your paranoid delusions of white supremacists purposely turning various nations into "shit holes". :eh:

ukcanuck wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:43 pm Central Americans don’t need to cross the US border to be victims of systematic racism.

The system that keeps those countries as shit holes that no one wants to live in is working great.
I’ve noticed that you base much of your belief system on quite narrow definitions of words like racism and systems and supremacist and white.

The world isn’t black or white bro 😎
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:04 pm

I’ve noticed that you base much of your belief system on quite narrow definitions of words like racism and systems and supremacist and white.

Oh I see, so when you responded... in the red above... to the cartoon that talks about "systemic racism" + "white supremacy"

... you were talking about brown/yellow/red systemic racism in some nutter way that no one could possibly follow? :roll:

Yeahno, admit it, you blurted out something about one of your whackadoodle white supremacist conspiracy theories

... and you've been backtracking ever since. Image
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:38 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:04 pm

Oh I see, so when you responded... in the red above... to the cartoon that talks about "systemic racism" + "white supremacy"

... you were talking about brown/yellow/red systemic racism in some nutter way that no one could possibly follow? :roll:

Yeahno, admit it, you blurted out something about one of your whackadoodle white supremacist conspiracy theories

... and you've been backtracking ever since. Image
Back tracking ? No

Blurting? No

I see your cartoon as trying to imply through sarcasm that there is no white supremacy or systemic racism in the USA or if there is, it’s mild and not worth complaining about.

My response is that systemic racism knows no borders and white supremacy is more than just rednecks in sheets, so in fact, refugees don’t have to cross the border to feel it’s effects.

Seems like a reasonable response considering oh the history of the United States in Central and South America.

You know things like the Monroe Doctrine that warned off the European powers that the Western Hemisphere belongs to the US

The CIA cover “United Fruit Company” from which they staged various involvement in “regime change” in

Argentina
Bolivia
Brazil
Chile
Cuba
Costa Rica
Dominican Republic
Haiti
El Salvador
Nicaragua
Panama
Paraguay
Uruguay
Venezuela
Guatemala

Or

The drug trade that wasn’t a drug trade until Nixon started his war on drugs, which btw has a racist origin as well.

seems pretty much systemic and racist and white supremacist.

But anyway YOU won’t even admit that there is even such a thing as systemic racism or white supremacy soooo...

Yeah waste of time
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:28 pm seems pretty much systemic and racist and white supremacist.
Yeah it seems "systematic and racist and white supremacist" to you... because you're stark staring mad! Image

Just mind-bending that you could post something like that without it crossing your mind for one second how loony it is.

So the CIA was involved in various regime changes because most of the population in those countries happen to be brown?

(if they were mostly white, the CIA would have left them alone?)

Nixon and America didn't like drugs only because they tend to come from countries where most of the people are brown?

(if drugs were flowing in from countries that are mostly white, America would like drugs?)

*knocks on UK's forehead*

Hello!! Can you hear yourself? :crazy:

I guess when USA beat Colombia in the 1994 FIFA World Cup, their sole motivation was to crush those brown folk eh?

You need deprogramming ASAP, it's a good thing, you can sue your Marxist masters later for completely fucking you up...
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:59 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:28 pm seems pretty much systemic and racist and white supremacist.
Yeah it seems "systematic and racist and white supremacist" to you... because you're stark staring mad! Image

Just mind-bending that you could post something like that without it crossing your mind for one second how loony it is.

So the CIA was involved in various regime changes because most of the population in those countries happen to be brown?

(if they were mostly white, the CIA would have left them alone?)

Nixon and America didn't like drugs only because they tend to come from countries where most of the people are brown?

(if drugs were flowing in from countries that are mostly white, America would like drugs?)

*knocks on UK's forehead*

Hello!! Can you hear yourself? :crazy:

I guess when USA beat Colombia in the1994 FIFA World Cup, their sole motivation was to crush those brown folk eh?

You need deprogramming ASAP, it's a good thing, you can sue your Marxist masters later for completely fucking you up...
Yeah that’s quite the straw man you’re building there.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

^ No strawman. YOU said those things are "systemic and racist and white supremacist". The first step is admitting you have a problem.
Strangelove wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:06 pm UK, do you check for white supremacists under your bed at night before you climb in?
:hmmm:
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

“They are animals anyway so let them lose their souls”

White supremacy and systemic racism in one video clip

You’re welcome
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Oh was that footage of Nixon and the CIA?

Well then, I beg your pardon good sir!

____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:34 pm .
Oh was that footage of Nixon and the CIA?

Well then, I beg your pardon good sir!

You know if you are going to continue playing stupid then let’s just skip to the part where we just say fuck it an move on.

You posted your cartoon, you made your point. I think the point on your head is more insightful.

Let’s just leave it that.