Tampa at Vancouver. Mar 13th, 7PM. SN, ESPN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Tampa at Vancouver. Mar 13th, 7PM. SN, ESPN

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:01 pm I’ve already said they are a middle ten team. That’s a far cry from a contender. They are competitive.
Are they middle ten under Boudreau? What’s the record of this BenningBuilt team under Boudreau?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:37 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:01 pm I’ve already said they are a middle ten team. That’s a far cry from a contender. They are competitive.
Are they middle ten under Boudreau? What’s the record of this BenningBuilt team under Boudreau?
That is the big question, is it sustainable and can it win a couple rounds of playoffs?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

2Fingers wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:57 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:37 pm
That is the big question, is it sustainable and can it win a couple rounds of playoffs?
Of course it’s sustainable

BenningBuilt
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Topper wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:38 pm
Aaronp18 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:04 pm Sounds like I missed a solid game yesterday, busy couple weekends wrapping up kids hockey!

Like to see that we can compete with the contenders, I think they're great assessment games for management as well to focus on a plan moving forward.
get a vcr
Could tape it, often do if I can’t catch it live. But I got home late from my own game last night and then just read through the recap here!

Really no need to watch at that point. :D
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

How do you keep up with Grey's Anatomy reruns?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Topper wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:33 pm How do you keep up with Grey's Anatomy reruns?
Typically a recap with Angie over a game of shuffleboard!