GDT: Canucks host leaves: Apr 20 6pm SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks host leaves: Apr 20 6pm SN

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Topper wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:31 am Two players who impressed me were Schmidt and JuJu. Had me inkling towards letting letting Eddy go at the end of the season. Time to turn that page.
Schmidt looked like he did for vegas last night maybe for the first time this year. He makes smart little dekes that throw off the forecheck and always seems to be open to relieve the pressure for his partner. This is huge for any hope of making the playoffs.

Juolevi is ready for full time i reckon and it looks like Jack Rathbone is breathing down his neck. Eddy might be gone anyway
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:18 am
Topper wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:31 am Two players who impressed me were Schmidt and JuJu. Had me inkling towards letting letting Eddy go at the end of the season. Time to turn that page.
Schmidt looked like he did for vegas last night maybe for the first time this year. He makes smart little dekes that throw off the forecheck and always seems to be open to relieve the pressure for his partner. This is huge for any hope of making the playoffs.

Juolevi is ready for full time i reckon and it looks like Jack Rathbone is breathing down his neck. Eddy might be gone anyway
Both Juolevi and Rathbone have very good shots from the point. TBH, probably better then any current D-men do. It's not as though either will see PP time this year or next, for that matter, but even at equal strength, it's still something that we haven't really seen in a while. Adding to the arsenal of methods of scoring has gotta be a good thing.
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:26 pm Ritich was pretty bad tonite.
He's always been pretty bad.

Big Sieve Dave.

Dufas traded a 3rd for this guy! :lol:

But hey, he also picked up Ben Hutton (for a 5th) to help shut down the opposition! Image
____
Try to focus on someday.