GDT Canucks @ Flames 5/19/21 12:30 PM SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: GDT Canucks @ Flames 5/19/21 12:30 PM SNP

Post by rats19 »

5thhorseman wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:58 pm Be sure to post the minutes of that exciting mod meeting. If we're lucky we'll get to see 'ol Corndog bring down the hammer again 😄
We meet in Vegas once a year... except last year for obvious reasons. So you know.... what happens in Vegas.... :drink:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

5thhorseman wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:58 pm Be sure to post the minutes of that exciting mod meeting. If we're lucky we'll get to see 'ol Corndog bring down the hammer again 😄
Corn is much more pliable when he's in a good mood... and hey it's Vegas.

I plan to get a few drinks in him and then make a motion to ban Micky from starting GDTs. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Strangelove wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:10 pm
Corn is much more pliable when he's in a good mood... and hey it's Vegas.

I plan to get a few drinks in him and then make a motion to ban Micky from starting GDTs. :drink:
Hey doctor remember 4 years ago when corn..... ahh I’ll pm you :mex:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

rats19 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:04 pm
We meet in Vegas once a year... except last year for obvious reasons. So you know.... what happens in Vegas.... :drink:
Hehe well you got to get Corn out to the big smoke once in a while eh? Maybe a peeler bar in Abby?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Corns 750 year old truck does 50 miles an hour max so itll take him weeks to get to vegas. Better give him a good head start
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

post game; Brock Boeser..4:50 mni.
"We had a pretty heavy schedule to start the year and went through our whole COVID thing, definitely a tough year for everyone...we all need to reset this summer, enjoy our summer, and get back to work." -Boeser's thoughts on the season
-I asked Brock Boeser about the current coaching staff's contributions to his development.
He talked about how he's grown as a player over the last few years, but didn't speak specifically to the current group of coaches. -
Post-game Quinn Hughes / youtube..7:50 min.
Quinn Hughes: I love Greener and Baumer. Since I’ve gotten here, they’ve nurtured and brought me up. They deserve a lot of credit--
--"I think last year for me everything was so smooth...this year was a little bit more of a learning experience, not just for me but for everyone. This summer I have a more specific idea of what I want to work on." -Hughes reflects on this season and the upcoming offseason
post game; JT Miller..6;35 min.
JT Miller: Every coach that we have has a lot of the respect from the players, and we all wish they could be back.
--"I like playing in the middle...it's a learning experience in there, that's probably the longest stretch in the NHL I've played there. I think it suits my game there." -Miller's thoughts on playing Centre this year.
JT Miller on this season: It's very mentally challenging. I'm happy with how I grinded through. It brings a lot of frustration. I wear my heart on my sleeve. It's very different without the fans. It's very hard. It's taxing. I hope we never have to go through it again.--
Post Game; Travis Green..7;35 min.
"It's been a grind of a year, our team's gone through a lot. Proud of the group, the way they've handled themselves." -Coach Green reflects on the season
--Travis Green: We've got the right thing going here. Things didn't go well this season. We know that, but there's certain things that we want and need in our players, and I think over time, we have that in our group now.
-- Travis Green on his 4 years with the #Canucks: I don't want to go there right now. I think it's well known how I feel about our group and the team and the city. I don't think there's anything else I want to say at this point, to be honest. We'll see what happens.
--Green: I still look at our group like we are a team on the rise. I don't have any doubt about that. Yes, things didn't go well this year. We didn't have a good start to the season. I can say I probably would have changed a few things, but it is what it is, and you learn as you go
"evolution"
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Cherry Picker wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:15 pm Remember this day when we finally win the draft lottery. :thumbs:
And then pulling a Daigle. :twisted:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Cherry Picker »

Cookie La Rue wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:47 am
Cherry Picker wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:15 pm Remember this day when we finally win the draft lottery. :thumbs:
Ha!

+1

I did mention my powers could only be used for evil. :twisted:
It must be that whole monkey’s paw thing.
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Cherry Picker wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:43 am
Cookie La Rue wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:47 am
Ha!

+1

I did mention my powers could only be used for evil. :twisted:
It must be that whole monkey’s paw thing.
:shock: The Evilest Evil. :lol:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Cherry Picker wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:43 am It must be that whole monkey’s paw thing.
:wow:
monkey paw
the pubic hair protruding from the sides of a womans bikini or underwear. Looks like a monkey paw behind the fabric.
Did you see the monkey paw on that foreign lady.
#4:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... nkey%20Paw
If you need air...call it in