2022 Draft Class

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: 2022 Draft Class

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Carl Yagro wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:56 pm Where did Cliffy play his minor hockey?

I remember watching him on community tv channel 4. He was frickin' awesome in the WHL, playing for the Bruins in his Cooperalls.
Cliffy is from Burnaby. Joe Murphy is from North Van. I used to hang out with Joe’s older brother who [mod edit- watch the rumours, etc]
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

First game back after missing a couple Wright scored the games first goal. Game is on against Belarus
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

lol the Chef got a mod edit. Hey Chef they don’t mind if you party with Rosie Rottencrotch but don’t be bringing real life people into your glass beak world.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:28 pm lol the Chef got a mod edit. Hey Chef they don’t mind if you party with Rosie Rottencrotch but don’t be bringing real life people into your glass beak world.
Huh? Mod edit? Where?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Wright with his 2nd of the game lol
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:28 pm lol the Chef got a mod edit. Hey Chef they don’t mind if you party with Rosie Rottencrotch but don’t be bringing real life people into your glass beak world.
That's the difference between rumours and facts :lol:
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Vin Tanner wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:15 pm Better than Kariya, Sakic, Neely, Hull, Niedermayer, Weber, Price....?
This is me scoffing :mex:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:11 pm
Vin Tanner wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:15 pm Better than Kariya, Sakic, Neely, Hull, Niedermayer, Weber, Price....?
Keep on scoffing, Doylidge. Bedard is the deal! You’re just angry that he, Hull, Reilly and Kariya are from the North Shore, and that the best the Tri-Cities can produce is Andrew Ladd terrible skates
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:41 am
Vin Tanner wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:11 pm
Keep on scoffing, Doylidge. Bedard is the deal! You’re just angry that he, Hull, Reilly and Kariya are from the North Shore, and that the best the Tri-Cities can produce is Andrew Ladd terrible skates
:lol:
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Andrew Ladd is from Maple Ridge.

Matt Barzal is from the Tri Cities as is Ryan Johansen and his brother and Dante Fabbro.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:19 am Andrew Ladd is from Maple Ridge.

Matt Barzal is from the Tri Cities as is Ryan Johansen and his brother and Dante Fabbro.
Ya that sound a little better
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:19 am Andrew Ladd is from Maple Ridge.

Fabbro is paisano
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Poco may finally get another kid drafted in the first round draft n 2022. Brandon Lisowsky is tabbed to be a first rounder next year. Hopefully he makes out better than Zach Hamill.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle what happened to that bum Ryan Johansen?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:03 am Doyle what happened to that bum Ryan Johansen?
Super nice kid. My buddy’s son is good friends with him. He’s just too nice and soft though. He doesn’t have the cajones or the edge needed to be a top player. I’m surprised his brother Lucas hasn’t made it yet but he has been absolutely riddled with injuries three years running now.