2023 Draft Class

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: 2023 Draft Class

Post by Chef Boi RD »

McTavish is really impressive as well as Guenther and Clark. Maybe Chef needs to lighten up on the 2021 draft class
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

But I have to say, Bedard's edge agility and hands are super elite.

Can't imagine how good he's going to be by draft time.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Carl Yagro wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:21 pm But I have to say, Bedard's edge agility and hands are super elite.

You can always tell the good players when they have the puck. His head is on a swivel and the puck is on a string. His intelligence is impressive
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is Wright on Covid protocol
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:30 pm
Carl Yagro wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:21 pm But I have to say, Bedard's edge agility and hands are super elite.

You can always tell the good players when they have the puck. His head is on a swivel and the puck is on a string. His intelligence is impressive
This is looking like a real one in ten or fifteen year phenomenally gifted player.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/ho ... -1.6010168
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Does anyone know why Shane Wright is out? They are saying it’s not Covid protocol?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Wow this Michkov is insane.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle scoffed at my suggestion that Bedard could be the best hockey player BC has produced. Lights out again tonight

Looking forward to the Bedard vs Michkov showdown. The two super talents of the 2023 draft class
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

LOL at Chef saying all BC players suck.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

SKYO wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:05 pm LOL at Chef saying all BC players suck.
No, not all, Firewater.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:06 pm
SKYO wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:05 pm LOL at Chef saying all BC players suck.
No, not all, Firewater.
Might as well, sheesh.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

It’s going to be a showdown between Bedard and Michkov the two super-talents of the 2023 draft tonight, the U-18 gold medal game! 6pm. Do not miss.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

What’s up with Bedard? The “next coming” is stinking the joint out this season. Reading too many of his own headlines?
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:05 am What’s up with Bedard? The “next coming” is stinking the joint out this season. Reading too many of his own headlines?
Regina sucks. He's likely pretty easily keyed on right now.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Aaronp18 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:21 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:05 am What’s up with Bedard? The “next coming” is stinking the joint out this season. Reading too many of his own headlines?
Regina sucks. He's likely pretty easily keyed on right now.
The Chef hasn’t watched him play at all this year.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”