LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:41 pm So whats the deal with the retard? Doc are you still playing with his handicap?
Hold your horses Hoss, ole Chef here is about to carpet bomb ole butchy Hedge Hog Lord - EL with a healthy serving of captains logs, Stardate 07.12.2020 time 1853
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

He seems to have vanished from the alpha quadrant, strangely.

And just in time to miss out on some top shelf fan fac too ;)
el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:41 pm So whats the deal with the retard? Doc are you still playing with his handicapped-ness?
This retard was put on this Earth to be abused by we the upper class.

Also, Wiz, "retard" is not the preferred nomenclature!

"Mentally Ill Mongoloid", please.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:54 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:41 pm So whats the deal with the retard? Doc are you still playing with his handicapped-ness?
This retard was put on this Earth to be abused by we the upper class.

Also, Wiz, "retard" is not the preferred nomenclature!

"Mentally Ill Mongoloid", please.
:lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172516159/

LOL , not the entire market Walker. But definitely the swamp at hfboards and a good chunk of twitter.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:30 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172516159/

LOL , not the entire market Walker. But definitely the swamp at hfboards and a good chunk of twitter.
:lol: Andrew Walker is now officially alright in my books. Drance is exactly one of the diaper filling piss babies, right up there with Burke, J Pat, Sekeres and Price
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Ole Chef is finally up and running on Twitter
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:46 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:30 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172516159/

:lol: Andrew Walker is now officially alright in my books. Drance is exactly one of the diaper filling piss babies, right up there with Burke, J Pat, Sekeres and Price
I had hopes for drance when he first started back here. But alas he’s just another piss baby
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:03 am

I had hopes for drance when he first started back here. But alas he’s just another piss baby
There is an influential group of negative Nancy’s headed by Gallagher at the top, Sekeres and Price who work hard at trying to turn the newbies to the dark side. Sekeres and Price are growing more and more irritable the longer Gillis and Gilman go without GM jobs. Sekeres was non too happy Gilman was not chosen for the New Jersey job. It’s been a tough go for Sekeres lately, he was miserable beyond recognition Francis got the Seattle gig instead of Professor Gillis.

Regarding the Diaper Boys - Jason Botchford was the ring leader before his passing and J Pat his wingman. The Athletic were like Botchford’s minions and a breeding ground for Negative Nancy’s. They turned JD Burke the moment he left the womb. I had high hopes for Drance but it seems to be that he’s been compromised, probably over beers and through private messaging with Halford and Brough. There is definitely an under current, under belly of full on diaper pissing with a certain element in the local media called the Dark side, it’s not difficult to figure out who they are. This rogue group are the Fearless Leaders for the ill gotten at Tank Nation - Canucks HF otherwise known as the Gillis Bros.

I’m going to refer to Andrew Walker as Andrew SkyWalker from now on, May the Force be with you Jedi Knight!!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Walker is right, piss babies leading the piss babies...
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

I remember the moment, someone called out Drance on twitter as being a homer to the Canucks...then right there he flipped the script and began attacking the team. smh
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

SKYO wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:16 pm

I remember the moment, someone called out Drance on twitter as being a homer to the Canucks...then right there he flipped the script and began attacking the team. smh
He’s a coward if he flipped. You never flip, you stay the course.

As MIke Babcock once lamented - “Disrespectful”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

And Don Taylor sits there and "STILL" dreams of Jan.
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Micky wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:16 pm And Don Taylor sits there and "STILL" dreams of Jan.
Gomer move this nonsense over
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:12 pm
Micky wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:16 pm And Don Taylor sits there and "STILL" dreams of Jan.
Gomer move this nonsense over
Knock it off. I had something else up but deleted it.
"evolution"