LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Edge Lord wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:40 pm
All I've gotten out of this place is that when people actually want to talk hockey, I run and hide. I’m here to defend my swamp. Fucking crazy town here, I’m used to a cess pool of negativity with other 15 year olds crying about our full diapers. Jarring to say the least. Anyways, I'm out - nice talking to you all but I want to go back to my cancer addled negativity swamp.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

... exactly at what point and time am I supposed to wade into this, and chew up the guy who has a dude with samurai sword, shades and black jeans -looking like he just escaped from his grandmas basement as his avatar, and a totally indefensible position while arguing like a 3 year old with a full Shitty diaper????

(Asking for a friend)
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I was bored so I just went over and had a look at the Management thread at that other site.

OMG... 50 Sheas of Grey is getting curb-stomped by Bob Long!

Just fucking obliterated, how embarrassing!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

C'mon Bob, go easy on him, he's mentally retarded for fucksakes...
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

2Fingers wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:00 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:31 pm
Edge Lord wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:28 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:25 pm “...not a mentally healthy thing to dwell on”?

Dat be like - obsessively dwelling on Jim Benning, endlessly?

“Nahhhh whatcha talkin’ Lewis? Wee doo dat? Get out Brahhh”
We both know those are two very different things. At least, I would hope you know that :lol:
Yup, he’s too far gone. So sad
All I've gotten from this place is that when someone disagrees, then the usual course of action is some combination of personal attacks, editing their post, or deleting their post, and the substance of what was posted is never rebutted. Fucking crazy town here, this cess pool of negativity with 50 year olds crying about HF Boards posters. Jarring to say the least. Anyways, I'm out - nice talking to you all but I don't want to get cancer too.
Sounds a lot like HF, if you disagree with MS, 50 and a few others you get attacked and are unable to defend yourself because the mods are just as bad.
LoL yup, MS' followers & HF mods get down on their knees to slurp him up 24/7.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:31 pm
Edge Lord wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:28 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:25 pm “...not a mentally healthy thing to dwell on”?

Dat be like - obsessively dwelling on Jim Benning, endlessly?

“Nahhhh whatcha talkin’ Lewis? Wee doo dat? Get out Brahhh”
We both know those are two very different things. At least, I would hope you know that :lol:
Yup, he’s too far gone. So sad
All I've gotten from this place is that when someone disagrees, then the usual course of action is some combination of personal attacks, editing their post, or deleting their post, and the substance of what was posted is never rebutted. Fucking crazy town here, this cess pool of negativity with 50 year olds crying about HF Boards posters. Jarring to say the least. Anyways, I'm out - nice talking to you all but I don't want to get cancer too.
You are getting your ass handed to you in the management thread. Take a knee youngster.

Whining about how posters will disappear when Benning gets fired. Calling Sneezy a chump and begging the mods to thread ban him. Legitimately believing that John Weisbrod is a poster on hfboards. You are losing it my friend.

It’s a pretty good indicator that you don’t know much about the game by your refusal to enter threads here other than this one.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:35 pm Whining about how posters will disappear when Benning gets fired. Calling Sneezy a chump and begging the mods to thread ban him. Legitimately believing that John Weisbrod is a poster on hfboards. You are losing it my friend.
Nothing that a full course of electroconvulsive therapy couldn't cure...

Afterwards I would recommend quetiapine and sertraline and several months of isolation and observation.

I am somewhat hopeful we might avoid a full frontal lobotomy at this time...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Hfcanucks must be pumped, they got a team to finally cheer for!
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Another new thread on management and it is again the same shit.

Damn amazing that they can post that much, CERB must be doing well for them.

But I have noticed lately they do not get away with the same shit, too many other posters are calling them on it. 50, MS and a couple others are just doubling down on shit and it is fun to watch posters take runs at them.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Micky wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:48 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172609086/

Interesting.
Jeezus, all the Vancouver forum negs are bringing their doom and gloom to the Seattle forum now. The first comment is negative as hell on the team name.

What a drag that's going to be for the real fans of the new franchise.
el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:02 pm
Micky wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:48 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172609086/

Interesting.
Jeezus, all the Vancouver forum negs are bringing their doom and gloom to the Seattle forum now. The first comment is negative as hell on the team name.

Flush twice, it's a long way to Seattle. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:35 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:02 pm

Interesting.

Flush twice, it's a long way to Seattle. :drink:
Yes. Imagine a bunch of miserable people from Vancouver flooding your forum and putting a damper on everybody's enthusiasm before the team even plays it's first game. That's what seems to be happening there and if the mods don't get a handle on it and start banning people from the Canucks forum they'll find it's going to be too late I'm afraid.
el rey del mambo
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

The Seattle Karen’s are gonna be fine as a franchise.

They will riot, defund the police, take pictures of random people doing things and threaten to call the defunded police on them..

It’s gonna be good times, good times..
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:12 pm The Seattle Karen’s are gonna be fine as a franchise.

They will riot, defund the police, take pictures of random people doing things and threaten to call the defunded police on them..

Funny how Canucks fans waited til we lost a game 7 SCF before we rioted. the McKraken fans started rioting 6 weeks before they even announced the team name. Talk about getting out in front of a trend....
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Tciso wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:08 am
Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:12 pm The Seattle Karen’s are gonna be fine as a franchise.

Funny how Canucks fans waited til we lost a game 7 SCF before we rioted. the McKraken fans started rioting 6 weeks before they even announced the team name. Talk about getting out in front of a trend....
And way back I thought Portland could support a franchise. Yikes.
In retrospect; maybe it would have saved them.
"evolution"