LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Carl Yagro »

2Fingers... is that Reef?!
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Gomerish.....Gomerisms......Gomerese.....it's like a giant Gomer Pyle.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Carl Yagro wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:58 pm 2Fingers... is that Reef?!
Hung like a pack of lifesavers
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

His fingers are like a bouquet of penis’s. He gets wild with them
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:01 am
His fingers are like a bouquet of penis’s. He gets wild with them
You guys wish you had fingers like mine.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:34 am
Hung like a pack of lifesavers
Thanks for the compliment, i buy lifesafers at Costco and it comes in bulk so its freaking YUGE
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

He hung like 2 pack a lifesavers
If you need air...call it in
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:24 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:43 pm Bwahahaha!

Gomer trying to cover up Gomerese with a Gomerism, and burying it all with more Gomer
Gomer getting giggity gobbling Gordon Gecko’s gargantuan gavel, gulping gallons of goo and giving gaggles of gummers, guzzling Grimace’s grubby gingergenker.
Not taking sides here but the use of the letter 'g' is a thing of beauty.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:22 pm He hung like 2 pack a lifesavers
Yeah but is Jumbo Size
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

damonberryman wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:33 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:24 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:43 pm Bwahahaha!

Gomer trying to cover up Gomerese with a Gomerism, and burying it all with more Gomer
Gomer getting giggity gobbling Gordon Gecko’s gargantuan gavel, gulping gallons of goo and giving gaggles of gummers, guzzling Grimace’s grubby gingergenker.
Not taking sides here but the use of the letter 'g' is a thing of beauty.
It's like a full blown case of Gomerrhea
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Edge Lord wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:42 pm I am not here to talk hockey. I realize I’m out of my element in that regard. But I’m upset how my piss covered message board is being portrayed here. We work hard to buy new diapers for our crew and you guys continue to laugh at us while we work towards wearing pull-ups. Yes we go through a lot of wipes but Matt Sekeres is a good and decent man. Blake Price is a major provider of baby powder. On select Saturdays we watch Chris K’s (aka Y2K’s creepy YouTube videos and eat McDonald’s, Tantalum orders the most). One day I might actually venture into another thread if my balls eventually drop.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:40 pm
Edge Lord wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:42 pm I am not here to talk hockey. I realize I’m out of my element in that regard. But I’m upset how my piss covered message board is being portrayed here. We work hard to buy new diapers for our crew and you guys continue to laugh at us while we work towards wearing pull-ups. Yes we go through a lot of wipes but Matt Sekeres is a good and decent man. Blake Price is a major provider of baby powder. On select Saturdays we watch Chris K’s (aka Y2K’s creepy YouTube videos and eat McDonald’s, Tantalum orders the most). One day I might actually venture into another thread if my balls eventually drop.
:wink:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

MS

“As I’ve said, if I were Rathbone’s agent I would have been advising him not to sign.”

:lol:

Other stuff

MS, for one, said Rathbone likely wouldn't sign here:

"I've said for months now that I don't expect him to sign here."

Various others made similar statements:

"The Brackett firing could well end up costing the Canucks Rathbone. He was his coach in minor hockey and they are very close family wise. I have a bad feeling about this - that he is going to free agency."

"Yet another gift from Benning/Wisebrod. Our top D prospect refuses to sign, because of these two guys."

"Looks like the Canucks will have to start looking at getting a late pick for him which is really sad because he is worth so much more."

"I’m thinking we end up watching this kid star with the Bruins, and we don’t get anything in compensation.
Seems like a good kid though, who puts family first. He’d have fit in well with this group. "

"It just looks more and more like the kid isn’t signing here."

"So might as well trade the guy i guess, what can we get for his rights? 3rd round pick? 4th round pick?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:46 am MS

“As I’ve said, if I were Rathbone’s agent I would have been advising him not to sign.”

:lol:

Other stuff

MS, for one, said Rathbone likely wouldn't sign here:

"I've said for months now that I don't expect him to sign here."

Various others made similar statements:

"The Brackett firing could well end up costing the Canucks Rathbone. He was his coach in minor hockey and they are very close family wise. I have a bad feeling about this - that he is going to free agency."

"Yet another gift from Benning/Wisebrod. Our top D prospect refuses to sign, because of these two guys."

"Looks like the Canucks will have to start looking at getting a late pick for him which is really sad because he is worth so much more."

"I’m thinking we end up watching this kid star with the Bruins, and we don’t get anything in compensation.
Seems like a good kid though, who puts family first. He’d have fit in well with this group. "

"It just looks more and more like the kid isn’t signing here."

"So might as well trade the guy i guess, what can we get for his rights? 3rd round pick? 4th round pick?
Edge Lord, your thoughts?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

MS = Mega Stupid
____
Try to focus on someday.