LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: LOL

Post by rats19 »

Nowhereman wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:19 pm HFBoards still brings up the Kassian trade as a Benning "blunder", even though Kassian had substance abuse issues and that must have been known throughout the league. His hand was forced and he had to make a move. It's likely the same situation with Gaudette, who has a anti-lockdowner for a wife and is a rumored Trump-supporter. If veterans like Motte are fighting the guy in training camp, you have to think that there's enough smoke to indicate a fire.

And, yet, the HFCrew are claiming that it's just another mistake by Benning and threatening (for the thousandth time) to give up on the team. Such great fans!
Good to see you again nwm.... yah they don’t have a full deck over there... :mex:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Nowhereman wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:19 pm And, yet, the HFCrew are claiming that it's just another mistake by Benning and threatening (for the thousandth time) to give up on the team. Such great fans!
They should all hold their breath until they get their way and Benning is fired.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

There may be some truth to this backstory... seems wherever JB has been, once the cancer is detected early, he immediately performs surgery and removes it without worrying too much about getting max returns.

He just won't let the problem in the room fester until it eats away at the whole team.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Except for Looey...he gets the full ride golden canucks cross encrusted with diamonds and oak leaves
If you need air...call it in
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

You not lying, Cuz.

Loui & JV

Benning doesn't seem to operate on his own mistakes too quickly. Kind of like Canadian Medicare. Yes, it's free but you might have to wait 6 months or 2 years. Hopefully you don't die before your scheduled appointment.

But I am beginning to wonder if the Gauds did actually break rules and infected the whole team? Media wasn't shy to keep pointing to him as patient zero.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Carl Yagro wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:11 pm You not lying, Cuz.

Loui & JV

Benning doesn't seem to operate on his own mistakes too quickly. Kind of like Canadian Medicare. Yes, it's free but you might have to wait 6 months or 2 years. Hopefully you don't die before your scheduled appointment.

But I am beginning to wonder if the Gauds did actually break rules and infected the whole team? Media wasn't shy to keep pointing to him as patient zero.
I don’t think Louie has ever been an issue lockerroom wise though, he just sucks, from all accounts he’s a good pro. Jake same thing I think he’s good in the lockerroom and the guys like him he’s just stupid as shit.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Well it was sort of traced back to a Yaletown restaurant. Not talking Aqualini's place. A significant community spread was traced back to one spot where a lot of young white trash like to hang.
The only HW the Canucks need
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Canucks fan’s GoFundMe raises over $2000 for ‘Fire Benning’ airplane banner
“As a long-standing Canucks fan, I want a Stanley Cup,” said the fan, who goes by Uncle Laleet on Twitter. “Jim Benning has displayed ineptitude and has no vision or plan to bring this city a cup.”

One of Laleet’s Twitter followers suggested a banner and, in response, he created a GoFundMe fundraiser with a goal of raising $1465 to fly a “#FireBenning” banner over Vancouver for one hour.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Cornuck wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:14 am Canucks fan’s GoFundMe raises over $2000 for ‘Fire Benning’ airplane banner
“As a long-standing Canucks fan, I want a Stanley Cup,” said the fan, who goes by Uncle Laleet on Twitter. “Jim Benning has displayed ineptitude and has no vision or plan to bring this city a cup.”

One of Laleet’s Twitter followers suggested a banner and, in response, he created a GoFundMe fundraiser with a goal of raising $1465 to fly a “#FireBenning” banner over Vancouver for one hour.
I saw the other “great job JB” banner has over. $1500 raised..

Only Canucks Twitter would have banner wars.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

I wonder if the Corner could raise $1500 for a banner that says, "Tell me how my ass tastes" :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Cornuck wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:46 pm I wonder if the Corner could raise $1500 for a banner that says, "Tell me how my ass tastes" :D
:thumbs: :lol:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I would chip in some cake for that :mex:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:37 pm
Cornuck wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:14 am Canucks fan’s GoFundMe raises over $2000 for ‘Fire Benning’ airplane banner

I saw the other “great job JB” banner has over. $1500 raised..

Only Canucks Twitter would have banner wars.
Laleet and Taj they are a couple of the biggest idiots on twitter. Laleet is actually a White dude pretending to be Indo-Canadian.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Rick Dhaliwal unloaded on the twitter idiots behind this 'fire Benning' banner idea on the new Taylor Dhaliwal tv broadcast last week. 'Go ahead and criticize his moves but don't call for someone to lose their job'.
el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

SKYO wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:28 pm Laleet and Taj they are a couple of the biggest idiots on twitter. Laleet is actually a White dude pretending to be Indo-Canadian.

Seriously, I have no idea who these idiots are and I'd like to keep it that way.
____
Try to focus on someday.