LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Melvin and Dude bucking rails together.

I’ll pay good money to watch that shit,
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:18 pm Melvin and Dude bucking rails together.

I’ll pay good money to watch that shit,
Melvin doing rails might be what pushes him off the cliff into the abyss of insanity. Not a good idea for him. He’s on the verge. Let’s try to help him from himself. Let’s see if he can be saved. Probably an impossibility.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol apparently they are doing “case studies” there now. You can’t make this shit up.

“Show your work”
“Show your math”
“He’s one of us”- upon Biech being hired
“I’m done”
“I’m a Seattle fan now”

These drooling mongletards are the gift that keeps on giving.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

That Prosthetic Conscience clown sure gets triggered..If I remember correctly he was a tad pissed at Hargraves.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

micky107 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:23 am Definitely getting to a couple of them. Ronning on Empty>>>lol

But look at this other fuck-fart this morning. Have they no rules!!!!!

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... 47/page-19
Dude. The poster who posted this has a helmet and a handler to quote my buddy Rummy. This valky guy can barely string together two sentences without drooling and scratching his ass.

But yeah the cult wins again. The mods are a massive part of the cult and it filters on down through the to the inbreds. It’s ok if they want to ridicule someone, but nobody else better dare do something like that.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

That place is actually scary, scary to think some of them act like this in real life.

Amazing to be honest.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:07 pm See, the home mods are gonna have a better feel for the intent of the post

... because they are more intimate with their posters.
:shock:

But is it ethical for the mods to be intimate with their posters? :|
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Reefer2 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:01 pm That place is actually scary, scary to think some of them act like this in real life.

Amazing to be honest.
Most of them are janitors, they push brooms for a living.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Except they ride them! Gotta hurt after a while.

Doc performed surgery this weekend. :lol:
"evolution"
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Their mods are intimate with posts.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Topper wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:13 am Their mods are intimate with posts.
OK... Gives new meaning to post-coital dysphoria...
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Ok I think I've had enough. I'm done with that lunatic asylum

I feel dumber after reading post after post of these idiots slapping each others asses when they find new ways of insulting the team and management. If I didnt know any better I'd swear its russian bots trying to influence an election
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Monotonous it was. Done M2. Image
"evolution"
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:29 am Ok I think I've had enough. I'm done with that lunatic asylum

I feel dumber after reading post after post of these idiots slapping each others asses when they find new ways of insulting the team and management. If I didnt know any better I'd swear its russian bots trying to influence an election
How pathetic is their life if they get their knickers in a knot that badly?

this is still a game and they cannot influence any decision on or off the ice so why they carry on so? I really cannot imagine any of them having any sort of professional job but then I think Bingo is an engineer....
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Reefer2 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:45 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:29 am Ok I think I've had enough. I'm done with that lunatic asylum

How pathetic is their life if they get their knickers in a knot that badly?

this is still a game and they cannot influence any decision on or off the ice so why they carry on so? I really cannot imagine any of them having any sort of professional job but then I think Bingo is an engineer....
I think the problem is they think they will have some influence through their internet nonsense.

For God's sake they honestly believe they'd be better NHL GM's than half the league, because some other losers on a message board agree with their opinions.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

They are stuck in Bennings Vortex, all the while Benning dances his way to the bank.

I may be stuck in Gillis vortex but Gillis is still without work for 6 years running now and Benning was extended for another 3, LMAO! Surprised the HF Benning Haters have proclaimed their loyalty (jumped the Benning Ship) to the new Seattle NHL team, a team that did not want anything to do with their fearless leader - Sleep Doctor Gillis. A team they said Gillis would be the GM for
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau