LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by SKYO »

The best weapon versus the depressing hf/canucks is for the Canucks just to win and have a great season & continue to improve season after season.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Oh my god I’m so enjoying the CanucksHFBoard right now with the announcement of Bennjngs extension. Required reading beyond measure. Canucks Twitter must be melting down right about now :lol:
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:07 pm Oh my god I’m so enjoying the CanucksHFBoard right now with the announcement of Bennjngs extension. Required reading beyond measure. Canucks Twitter must be melting down right about now :lol:
I’m back on the weed. Caved in the way home and took a detour to Hammond. I will enjoy reading the angry thoughts of 297 pound tantalum, pock riddled MS and the rest of the prosthetic posse of pee pee pants pissers ever..,
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:11 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:07 pm Oh my god I’m so enjoying the CanucksHFBoard right now with the announcement of Bennjngs extension. Required reading beyond measure. Canucks Twitter must be melting down right about now :lol:
I’m back on the weed. Caved in the way home and took a detour to Hammond. I will enjoy reading the angry thoughts of 297 pound tantalum, pock riddled MS and the rest of the prosthetic posse of pee pee pants pissers ever..,
Lol, most of the tards said they'd quit Canucks if Jimmy was extended the last time.

Dumfucks are like all those actors who promised they'd leave America if Donny was elected. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:11 pm
I’m back on the weed. Caved in the way home and took a detour to Hammond.
:lol:

Not sure if a break measured in hours counts but its better than i could do....

Your first blast will be so damn good. Breathe in the good shit...exhale the bullshit
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol @ Doc Devito
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:51 pm Lol @ Doc Devito
I paid for it with a warning, a few edited posts, and loss of ability to "like".

No good deed goes unpunished.

Fucking mods over there are ridiculous, it's all about the politics with these guys.

I was playing nice, trying to inject a little humour with a bunch of posters out on ledges.

That place is messed up I tells ya!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I ended the conversation with:
clunk, post: 163826035, member: 262647 wrote: You lack reading comprehension. I didn't call you insane. I clearly said anyone with an insane bias. Two different things.
You lack reading comprehension. I didn't say you called *me* insane.

And Mama always said insane is as insane does...

clunk, post: 163826035, member: 262647 wrote: >I'm not interested in addressing an angry out of control mob thanks.

So you're saying you're afraid to actually make a point here rather than try to stir things up? Debate any anti-management poster here. I would love to see it, rather than posting in your CC echochamber.
I just felt impelled to talk a few folks down from the ledge.

If you want to hear my thoughts come and see me at the Corner.
clunk, post: 163826035, member: 262647 wrote: >You claim to read at the Corner, surely you've seen my points there?

I read the one thread once in a while. One where you post about hf and trash on many of the posters here.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings, what can I say, we goof around a lot over there.

But I was talking about the points I make in defense of Benning.
clunk, post: 163826035, member: 262647 wrote: It would show a lot from you if you had the guts to actually take a position here and lay out some points as to why you think Benning is a good GM.
Guts? It's more about self-preservation.

I used to post here a lot once upon a time, but now, in this Benning era, I must be careful.

The little posting I've done in this thread today has resulted in:

A threatening warning, loss of ability to "like" posts, 3 mod-edits, and deletion of a post.

No doubt this post will also be deleted/edited.

This is why we mock this place from afar, it's an echo-chamber.

And hey it would be "insane" (not calling you insane) to try to reason with an angry mob.
clunk, post: 163826035, member: 262647 wrote: >Got a link of me saying I'm here to troll the site

Anyone can check your post history there. I'm not going to post some of the stuff you've said there about Hf and its members. Don't want to get infracted. They're just low IQ jabs, to be frank. Nothing really of substance.
You said that I said I was coming here to troll.

That was a lie and if I were to tell such a lie I would be "infracted".

No need to apologize though, I'm outta here (again) before the mods strip me down to nothing.

CHEERS
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I was howling while reading there. I kept reading “MOD”. :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

HERE'S THE POST THAT GOT DELETED AND FOR WHICH I WAS INFRACTED:
Jack Burton, post: 163821997, member: 278065 wrote:If Benning gets extended...
Denial.
Jack Burton, post: 163822355, member: 278065 wrote:WTF!
I need a drink!
Jack Burton, post: 163822369, member: 278065 wrote: There goes another decade.
Anger.
Jack Burton, post: 163822691, member: 278065 wrote:This is not good people.
F*ck the whole Benning haters vs Benning supporters.
We're going all in for the next 2 years and that is a very scary situation for ALL of us.
Bargaining.
Jack Burton, post: 163822903, member: 278065 wrote: for this Moron to get extended...in the middle of summer...not knowing what next season will bring us...f*ucking brutal
Depression.
Jack Burton, post: 163823301, member: 278065 wrote: Today, this has become bigger than all of us.
Aqua and his PR team NOW have taken full control.
Acceptance.

It's great that you made it through the 5 stages of grief so quickly my friend.

But rather than grieving you should be rejoicing brother!

Today is a great day for Canuckdom , you have my word on that!

...............................................................................................

That place is SO fucked up, I can hardly wait until Benning's team wins the Cup!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

lol did Rhonning’s Gunt give you the “stern warning”?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:36 pm lol did Rhonning’s Gunt give you the “stern warning”?
No, it was some random.

I actually asked Cliffy about it

... because he's always asking me to post there.

He's appealing on my behalf.

I like Cliffy, he's kind of a stuffy dude but hey, it's a stuffy place.

But the only thing that might fix HFCanucks is for a Benning-built team to become a contender.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cherry Picker
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Cherry Picker »

F’n hell. That five stages post is brilliant. I’d like to say I’m surprised it got deleted, but after my “we are all Jim Benning deletions” nothing surprises me over there. Oh well, I guess if the mods there have control issues, not much you can do.
Just the same, excellent post, what a hoot.
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The neck beards are losing their collective shit over there. It is some fun reading. :lol:

In a way I feel guilty, like I’m mocking kids with fetal alcohol syndrome but the way these window lickers carry on and proclaim themselves to be some sort of upper crust forum filled with progressive thinkers.... they deserve to be mocked. It’s a poisonous cesspool of urine, feces and pus. :lol: