Re-booted SKYO approved pipe dreams and trade ideas

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: Re-booted SKYO approved pipe dreams and trade ideas

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

donlever wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:34 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:30 pm Jim Benning....
...take a guy off ignore.

First fucking post I read.

Foe.
:lol:
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

dbr wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:58 am
donlever wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:23 pm
dbr wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:18 am Allvin should see if Ottawa will listen on a deal centered around Hronek (sign-and-trade) for Quinn's pal Brady Tkachuk.
You should post more.

I'd forgotten about the sharp wit.
Cheers don, it's nice to visit - after about a decade I'm feeling ready to be delusional about this team again, so maybe I'll stick around and wear out my welcome for a bit ;)
We missed you Dave.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The New York Islanders have acquired a first-round pick (#20) and two second-round picks (#54 and #61) in the 2024 NHL Draft from the Chicago Blackhawks, in exchange for the team’s first-round pick (#18) and second-round pick (#50).

Interesting
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Fuck off
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:59 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 2:19 pm Fuck off
https://youtu.be/Vs0IHCsXuTM?si=CoLoCFatnOcEeWYe
:D
Raile
MVP
MVP

Post by Raile »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:51 pm The New York Islanders have acquired a first-round pick (#20) and two second-round picks (#54 and #61) in the 2024 NHL Draft from the Chicago Blackhawks, in exchange for the team’s first-round pick (#18) and second-round pick (#50).

Interesting
this one baffled me. what possible reason did they have to make this trade? how could you know who's gonna go at 18?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Raile wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 4:03 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:51 pm The New York Islanders have acquired a first-round pick (#20) and two second-round picks (#54 and #61) in the 2024 NHL Draft from the Chicago Blackhawks, in exchange for the team’s first-round pick (#18) and second-round pick (#50).

Interesting
this one baffled me. what possible reason did they have to make this trade? how could you know who's gonna go at 18?
Chicago’s amateur scouts most likely really like a prospect whom they believe will be available at 18th overall but not at 20th. Vice versa for the Islanders, their scouts may like someone whom they think will still be on board at 20th overall and they bag an extra 2nd rd pick for it.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

So basically they jump ahead of Vegas in the draft. Does Vegas want their guy?
Raile
MVP
MVP

Post by Raile »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:24 pm
Raile wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 4:03 pm

Interesting
Chicago’s amateur scouts most likely really like a prospect whom they believe will be available at 18th overall but not at 20th. Vice versa for the Islanders, their scouts may like someone whom they think will still be on board at 20th overall and they bag an extra 2nd rd pick for it.
Why not make this trade on draft day? Hell make it once the picks are already in to the teens.. there are always a few off the board picks that could change up the top 18.. this makes no sense to me to lose a 2nd round pick so far away from draft day
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Apparently some of the Canuck players want Lindholm to stay and are going to do a big sell job on convincing him to stay. Not sure how reliable this is. Is it out of the realm to bring all of Lindholm, Zadorov, Joshua and Myers back? I get the sense they think they can and want to. I think this group is close to doing it especially if Willander and Lekkerimaki pan out, watching the Stars and Oilers series a healthy Canuck team can beat these two teams.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:04 am Apparently some of the Canuck players want Lindholm to stay and are going to do a big sell job on convincing him to stay. Not sure how reliable this is. Is it out of the realm to bring all of Lindholm, Zadorov, Joshua and Myers back? I get the sense they think they can and want to. I think this group is close to doing it especially if Willander and Lekkerimaki pan out, watching the Stars and Oilers series a healthy Canuck team can beat these two teams.
Depends if they can bounce Mikheyev. Try to keep up Bumpty.

You think this group is close. That’s rich Pacific Blue. Same guy who was running around with a river of piss running down his razor thin bird legs for 13 games of playoffs burning the team down and trading everyone. You wouldn’t have any feathers left if they got to the finals.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:26 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:04 am Apparently some of the Canuck players want Lindholm to stay and are going to do a big sell job on convincing him to stay. Not sure how reliable this is. Is it out of the realm to bring all of Lindholm, Zadorov, Joshua and Myers back? I get the sense they think they can and want to. I think this group is close to doing it especially if Willander and Lekkerimaki pan out, watching the Stars and Oilers series a healthy Canuck team can beat these two teams.
Depends if they can bounce Mikheyev. Try to keep up Bumpty.

You think this group is close. That’s rich Pacific Blue. Same guy who was running around with a river of piss running down his razor thin bird legs for 13 games of playoffs burning the team down and trading everyone. You wouldn’t have any feathers left if they got to the finals.
When my adjustments become unintentional gas-lighting.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hear me out.

The window is now, watching the Stars series we can beat these two teams especially when healthy

Sign Hronek and Myers. Trade Willander and something else for Necas. Necas is super fast and we need to improve our speed. He’s the perfect winger for Petey. Let’s do this! Let’s do it live!!!!
theman
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by theman »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 8:11 am Hear me out.

The window is now, watching the Stars series we can beat these two teams especially when healthy

Sign Hronek and Myers. Trade Willander and something else for Necas. Necas is super fast and we need to improve our speed. He’s the perfect winger for Petey. Let’s do this! Let’s do it live!!!!
Has his season at college not impressed you?

What about Zadorov? Don't want to bring him back?