Canucks News n Notes 21-22

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks News n Notes 21-22

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Anyone else find it semi amusing that Ghomer gets absolutely throat pumped here with shades of bukake, and then just toes the line in other threads like we didn’t notice?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

MCP: It's you that have been knocking threads off the rail. Along with Blob and SL. I'm shocked you get away with some of your vulgarity. TBH, I'm getting more callus to it all the time. Know idea what must have happened in some people's lives that brings that stuff out.
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Micky wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:22 pm MCP: It's you that have been knocking threads off the rail. Along with Blob and SL. I'm shocked you get away with some of your vulgarity. TBH, I'm getting more callus to it all the time. Know idea what must have happened in some people's lives that brings that stuff out.
I’m just an asshole ….but I’m not really that vulgar though.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Vin Tanner wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:25 pm
Micky wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:22 pm MCP: It's you that have been knocking threads off the rail. Along with Blob and SL. I'm shocked you get away with some of your vulgarity. TBH, I'm getting more callus to it all the time. Know idea what must have happened in some people's lives that brings that stuff out.
I’m just an asshole ….but I’m not really that vulgar though.
Don't let it go to your head but you are probably are one of the most knowledgeable hockey boneheads on this board. Chef is too but must be pressed for time.
"evolution"
cfp
CC Veteran

Post by cfp »

Holy fucking tugboating there boys.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

cfp wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:35 pm Holy fucking tugboating there boys.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you need air...call it in
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Lol.

Ghomer is all in for playing tummy sticks with the guy who coined the non vulgar phrase ‘throat pumping gomer again’
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Madcombinepilot wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:43 pm
Lol.

Ghomer is all in for playing tummy sticks with the guy who coined the non vulgar phrase ‘throat pumping gomer again’
:lol:

Best single line throat pumping I've read all day

:lol:
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Pre-season Games Update Member #XXXXXXX

Hi Lever:

We know the anticipation to return to Canucks games in-person has been building, especially among our most loyal fan base, our Members. Thank you for your patience as we finalized our plans to safely welcome you back for an exciting new season.

Today we are pleased to share information about pre-season games and what you need to know before you arrive at Rogers Arena. Regular season game info will be shared soon.

Please carefully read the instructions below. We are following Provincial Health Orders and there are a number of important details to be aware of. We have also updated our bag policy, which is included at the end.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW You will be able to use your seats in your package for the pre-season games.

Rogers Arena will be operating at 50% capacity per the Provincial Health Order for pre-season games: Sunday, October 3 vs. Winnipeg at 4pm Tuesday, October 5 vs. Seattle at 7pm Saturday, October 9 vs. Edmonton at 6pm Admission to Rogers Arena for the pre-season games is exclusive to fans with at least a single-dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, aged 13 years and older. Fans under 12 can also attend with a guardian (more details below).

TO ENTER ROGERS ARENA, FANS AGED 13 YEARS AND OLDER MUST HAVE: Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 by presenting the BC Vaccine Card (Vaccination Passport) with the QR code or showing a printout. For more information, please visit BC Vaccine Card  Photo ID must be presented at point of entry by all fans attending. Examples include driver’s licence, passport, services card, or permanent resident card. Youth 12 years and younger will be allowed to enter Rogers Arena with a guardian and are not required to show proof of vaccination.

Masks must be worn at all times unless guests are actively eating and drinking.

Some exemptions: People with health conditions or with physical, cognitive or mental impairments who cannot wear one People who cannot remove a mask on their own Children under the age of 12, although we recommend children wear masks too.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NEW Bag Policy
We are implementing the NHL’s new bag policy, which enhances everyone’s safety and is similar to stricter policies at other venues across North America, including BC Place. So, if you don’t need to bring a bag, we strongly recommend leaving all bags at home for expedited entry into Rogers Arena.

Bags are restricted to smaller than 12” x 6” x 3” (size of a small clutch purse). All bags are subject to contactless screening. Exceptions will be made for guests with medical and childcare/diaper bags.

Your mobile tickets for the pre-season games will be enabled to e-transfer by the end of next week. Your regular season tickets will be enabled online at a later date, once we have clarity on any potential adjustments to the Provincial Health orders ahead of our home opener on October 26.

For more information about mobile ticketing, please visit the Season Ticket Member portal. 
Further information regarding capacity and ticket allocation for the regular season will be shared as soon as we have received guidance from the Provincial Health Authority. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we navigate COVID-19 procedures.

We can’t wait to welcome you back to the arena soon!
DeLevering since 1999.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

It's shocking and vulgar that Gomer and others like him should dictate the freedom of speech and expression of for members of a public hockey talk forum, while openly and vulgarly flouting rules and suggestions from moderators to stop posting low-quality content and annoying the majority of posters everyone with useless drivel.

I hope Vin will vulgarly pump your golden throat with a nice thick coat of c-milk again soon.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Am I the only one to think we should hold a higher standard to the hockey chat and leave the vulgarities at the bar? :|
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Per wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:10 pm Am I the only one to think we should hold a higher standard to the hockey chat and leave the vulgarities at the bar? :|
I agree but havent seen any vulgarities around here for years
sk8er
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by sk8er »

Per wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:10 pm Am I the only one to think we should hold a higher standard to the hockey chat and leave the vulgarities at the bar? :|

THIS!!
So much this!
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

With training camp around the corner, we start to tighten up the ship so threads stay a little more on topic that they do during the summer. As for vulgarities, that will depend on how the season goes...
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

What exactly are these "vulgarities"?
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!