by Jason Kurylo The Vancouver Canucks cancelled their morning skate this Remembrance Day, instead hitting the National War Memorial in Ottawa to honour war veterans. It was a classy move by the organization, one that generated positive press across Canada and positive karma inside Scotiabank Place. The Canucks bounced back from their lacklustre effort in […]
eNews & Updates
Follow CC On Twitter
Like our Facebook Page!
Sports & StuffSports & Stuff is the official sponsor of the Canucks Corner hockey pool. Visit Rick and Wendy today and see their vast collection of Vancouver Canucks and BC Lions merchandise. Tell them CanucksCorner.com sent you!
Sports & Stuff
45610 Luckakuck Way
Chilliwack BC V2R 1A2
Phone: (604) 858-2614
Our Latest Blogs
- Stick in Link: Bo Horvat is Canucks’ top prospect; Burrows on hot streak on Top10: Henrik Sedin Moments
- Stick in Link: Henrik’s milestone game; thoughts on Kesler on Top 10: Epic Canuck Fails of the 2013/2014 Season
- Stick in Link: Drama-free season for Luongo; Zack Kassian, scourge of Edmonton on The Curse of the Predators
- Tom McMichaels on Follow The Bouncing Ball
- Bruce Ng on Follow The Bouncing Ball
Want to support CanucksCorner.com?
Contact usWant more information on the site? Have a media request? Contact Brian Wawryshyn with your questions or requests and he'll get back to you promptly.