by Jason Kurylo The Vancouver Canucks cancelled their morning skate this Remembrance Day, instead hitting the National War Memorial in Ottawa to honour war veterans. It was a classy move by the organization, one that generated positive press across Canada and positive karma inside Scotiabank Place. The Canucks bounced back from their lacklustre effort in […]
eNews & Updates
Follow CC On Twitter
Like our Facebook Page!
Sports & StuffSports & Stuff is the official sponsor of the Canucks Corner hockey pool. Visit Rick and Wendy today and see their vast collection of Vancouver Canucks and BC Lions merchandise. Tell them CanucksCorner.com sent you!
Sports & Stuff
45610 Luckakuck Way
Chilliwack BC V2R 1A2
Phone: (604) 858-2614
Our Latest Blogs
- 300 naissance d'un empire telecharger on PODCAST: Jason Kurylo Playoff Predictions
- candy crush level 70 hack on PODCAST: Jason Kurylo Playoff Predictions
- tpb on Coming Live To A Computer Near You: Canucks Launch Live Streaming
- world 2014 cup qualifications groups on Toby Ward: Sub-par Canucks are a below average team
- listless on Raymond Kirk: Kesler the key to long term success, despite two losses since his return.
Want to support CanucksCorner.com?
Contact usWant more information on the site? Have a media request? Contact Brian Wawryshyn with your questions or requests and he'll get back to you promptly.