by Jason Kurylo The Vancouver Canucks cancelled their morning skate this Remembrance Day, instead hitting the National War Memorial in Ottawa to honour war veterans. It was a classy move by the organization, one that generated positive press across Canada and positive karma inside Scotiabank Place. The Canucks bounced back from their lacklustre effort in [...]
eNews & Updates
Follow CC On Twitter
Like our Facebook Page!
Sports & StuffSports & Stuff is the official sponsor of the Canucks Corner hockey pool. Visit Rick and Wendy today and see their vast collection of Vancouver Canucks and BC Lions merchandise. Tell them CanucksCorner.com sent you!
Sports & Stuff
45610 Luckakuck Way
Chilliwack BC V2R 1A2
Phone: (604) 858-2614
Our Latest Blogs
- Darla on What’s the proper way to say sorry to the fans?
- Cedric on Canucks Ring of Honour: Who is worthy of “The Ring”
- Ashli on Merry Christmas from @RosedaleRobson! Canucks ticket giveaway! #12PairsOfTix
- best accounting books for beginners on Best Canucks Memory: Share yours to win a signed Dan Hamhuis jersey!
- Locating The Suitable Inns on What’s the proper way to say sorry to the fans?
Want to support CanucksCorner.com?
Contact usWant more information on the site? Have a media request? Contact Brian Wawryshyn with your questions or requests and he'll get back to you promptly.