Episode 6: NHL Awards
Better late than never right? Well don’t shoot the messenger, blame the webmaster. A couple of hectic days has made this podcast a day or more late. Jason and Chris focus on the NHL awards and other things in this episode of the podcast with no name on CanucksCorner.com.
My apologies to the guys for the tardiness, but as usual they have an entertaining discussion primed up for you. See how their NHL Awards predictions went, now that we know the winners! Yeah Hank!!!
In this edition, the podcast with no name touches on a variety of topics:
- Intro / theme by Orchid Highway
- Congrats to the dirty rotten stinkin’ Blackhawks
- Awards night at the Cinema on Granville Stree
- Five Hole for Food comes to Vancouver July 9
- Habs move Halak’s rights to St Louis
- Cam Neely named Bruins President
- Congratulations to ex-Canuck Brent Sopel
- Five Hole for Food redux
- It’s NHL Awards time!
- Lady Byng (Most Sportsmanlike Player) picks Hank for Hart?
- It’s a two-horse race: Henke & Sid the Kid
- Vezina (Goalie of the Year) picks Does Brodeur deserve another Vezina?
- Jason pulls Al Pacino out of his butt?
- Ilya Bryzgalov should win the Vezina Ryan Miller would win in another life
- Calder (Rookie of the Year) picks Jason takes Tyler Myers; Chris picks Matt Duchene
- Jack Adams (Coach of the Year) picks Barry Trotz has no neck!
- Was it Kick a Ginger Day?
- Norris (Defenseman of the Year) picks Drew Doughty will win a ton of these in the next 15 years Can we actually call Doughty the next Bobby Orr?
The Nameless Podcast:
|Subscribe Via Feedburner|
|Subscribe to this Podcast in iTunes|