Rebooted hockey discussion thread 23-24

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: Temporary hockey discussion thread

Post by Topper »

Carl Yagro wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:38 pm
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:53 am
Cornuck wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:50 am I thought your specialty was plumbing?
:wow:

How dare you!!!

(In a thick Swedish schoolgirl accent)
Boys, I think we just found Cousin Greta's gaping wound. Let's keep plumbing those depths to pour salt on it.

He can't flip the switch Cuz he ain't wired for it.
the crack in his armor
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:38 am Can we thank him for OEL too?
No...we cant
If you need air...call it in
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

McDavid listed as day-to-day with a lower body injury. Likely won’t go against Vegas tomorrow. This could be really interesting to see just what Edmonton has without their messiah. I hope the Knights flatten them. Just utterly demoralize the team. Then LA or LV targets him hard in game one and forces him out. Lol.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:38 am Can we thank him for OEL too?
The Panthers and OEL has been a match made in heaven. The Big O is rock n and a rollin in the state of Florida!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

He’s the # 5 D man
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

OEL started the season playing roughly 23 minutes a night through to mid November and is lately playing 20 minutes a night. He's been averaging 18 and a half minutes a game this season.

If hindsight is not allowed on the ex leaf, then why is it the gospel on Eriksson and OEL?
Last edited by Topper on Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Sounds like Lindy could possibly be back as soon as tomorrow vs Yotes and Demko as soon as Saturday vs Oil.

Could possibly.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:23 pm Sounds like Lindy could possibly be back as soon as tomorrow vs Yotes and Demko as soon as Saturday vs Oil.

Could possibly.
Excited to be gettin’ Shutdown back!!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:23 pm OEL started the season playing roughly 23 minutes a night through to mid November and is lately playing 20 minutes a night. He's been averaging 18 and a half minutes a game this season.

I hindsight is not allowed on the ex leaf, then why is it the gospel on Eriksson and OEL?
Good point
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Slafkovsky with the hattrick tonight. I wonder if Shane Wright is still giving the Montreal Canadians the stink eye like he did on draft day?
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

el rey del mambo
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Who is the bane of your existence? Here’s the ones that I know of. Please add if I missed you.

Mëds Pettersson
Hockey Widows Boeser
Doyle’s Elmer
Chefs Lindholm
Toppers Hoglander
Docs Heathen
Donny’s BenningBuilt
Cuz’s Boeser
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

It's like Dude didn't even read Widow's latest posts.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

5thhorseman wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:49 pm It's like Dude didn't even read Widow's latest posts.
HW has been gunnin’ for Boeser for as long as Doyle’s Bern gunnin’ for Elmer, it’s a never ending scene, man.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:23 pm OEL started the season playing roughly 23 minutes a night through to mid November and is lately playing 20 minutes a night. He's been averaging 18 and a half minutes a game this season.

If hindsight is not allowed on the ex leaf, then why is it the gospel on Eriksson and OEL?
You might have a point on OEL. He did sustain an injury last season but he already had a bad theres knee when he got here. He was never going back o he a 5 million dollar D man again. He was make by 8.25. You can’t bring that back.

Eriksson played like a 4th lol he scrub from the moment he got here. I’ve never seen a guy provide less than him considering his paycheque. According to several scribes he was the last guy on the ice had the first guy off. As bad as Sutter was and he was grossly overpaid, he worked his little Birdbones off and his last name made him a lot of money.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”