Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Talk about your favorite prospects and the happenings of the Canucks AHL affiliate, the Abbotsford Canucks.

Moderator: Referees

Post Reply
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 12982
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Cornuck »

Thanks Megs - we got this! :D
Enhanced scurry is my superpower.
User avatar
donlever
CC Legend
Posts: 7323
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by donlever »

What?!

No Klimovich?!!!

:mrgreen:
A different goddamn hockey talk messageboard!
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7744
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

And Adam Cracknell ties it up late in the second period. Yes, same guy thast boarded Rathbone :twisted:

1-1 at the period break.
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 21724
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:28 pm And Adam Cracknell ties it up late in the second period. Yes, same guy thast boarded Rathbone :twisted:

1-1 at the period break.
Wasn't it another guy?
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7744
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:45 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:28 pm And Adam Cracknell ties it up late in the second period. Yes, same guy thast boarded Rathbone :twisted:

1-1 at the period break.
Wasn't it another guy?
Nope. Cracknell was the guy.

Brad Malone just put the Condors ahead 2-1 at 4:39 0f the third.

That's 2-1 Bakersfield.
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 21724
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:59 pm
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:45 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:28 pm And Adam Cracknell ties it up late in the second period. Yes, same guy thast boarded Rathbone :twisted:

1-1 at the period break.
Wasn't it another guy?
Nope. Cracknell was the guy.

Brad Malone just put the Condors ahead 2-1 at 4:39 0f the third.

That's 2-1 Bakersfield.
Sceviour?

https://www.markerzone.com/news/index. ... 00686&s=8

Or do you mean another time?
Last edited by Cousin Strawberry on Wed May 04, 2022 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7744
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Sheldon Rempal wires one past Stewarrt Skinner to tie the game ar 2-2. Podkolzin with the primary assist.
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7744
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:10 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:59 pm
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:45 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:28 pm And Adam Cracknell ties it up late in the second period. Yes, same guy thast boarded Rathbone :twisted:

1-1 at the period break.
Wasn't it another guy?
Nope. Cracknell was the guy.

Brad Malone just put the Condors ahead 2-1 at 4:39 0f the third.

That's 2-1 Bakersfield.
Sceviour?
:lol: These guys all look the same to me Cuz, what can I say.

Of course you're right... :oops:
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 21724
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Through the purple haze I remember another name
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 12982
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Cornuck »

3-2 Bak.... minute left. :/
Enhanced scurry is my superpower.
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7744
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Cornuck wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:18 pm 3-2 Bak.... minute left. :/
Jeezus Corn, you must have clear recption in the cornfield there. I just heard it 'live" a second after you posted.

Dammit.
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 12982
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Cornuck »

And that's that....
Enhanced scurry is my superpower.
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8661
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Carl Yagro »

We need one more Sheldon on the team...
Ya don't trade JT Miller! You just don't.

- Carl Yagro
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7744
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Location: North Shore

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

And it's a sweep. This was probably lost in Winnipeg the last two games of the season.

Was a very disappointing way to end what was a very promising season.


Image
el rey del mambo
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 8661
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: Abby Game Talk - March/April/May

Post by Carl Yagro »

What happened to Fatty Hirano?
Ya don't trade JT Miller! You just don't.

- Carl Yagro
Post Reply