Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:27 am Vin Tanner Pearson was angry Benning drafted Gadjovich instead of Josh Brook whom btw has been really struggling since turning pro
Can you actually back this up? Or do you just enjoy seeing the board covered in your flaming diapers?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Gadjovich - 9 goals 10 games. He’s a force of nature, drafted 55th overall
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:31 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:27 am Vin Tanner Pearson was angry Benning drafted Gadjovich instead of Josh Brook whom btw has been really struggling since turning pro
Can you actually back this up? Or do you just enjoy seeing the board covered in your flaming diapers?
You loooooooooovvvvvve Josh Brook and was super duper angry Benning didn’t draft him. He stinks!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:33 am
You loooooooooovvvvvve Josh Brook and was super duper angry Benning didn’t draft him. He stinks!
Then you must be able to provide proof
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:35 am
You’ve never announced your undying love for Josh Brook before?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:38 am
Vin Tanner wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:35 am
You’ve never announced your undying love for Josh Brook before?
I guess you chipping in to the site has given you full immunity to lie?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Vin Tanner Pearson, have you not ever expressed your disappointment that Jim did not draft Josh Brook? I know you’re a big fan of Josh Brook
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I have one post about Josh Brook. And all it said was that he was a better prospect than Jett Woo at the time, which he was at the time. But please continue to pollute the place with this shit. :lol:
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Playoff goal #5 for Podkolzin this morning! Look at the freaking tenacity the kid has around the net! That's effort. Loking good.
"evolution"
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

Micky wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:03 am Playoff goal #5 for Podkolzin this morning! Look at the freaking tenacity the kid has around the net! That's effort. Loking good.
Scores the winner in triple overtime
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

theman wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:32 am
Micky wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:03 am Playoff goal #5 for Podkolzin this morning! Look at the freaking tenacity the kid has around the net! That's effort. Loking good.
Scores the winner in triple overtime
Thanks! What a goal! Ripped that sucker home!.Think this kid has a future with the Canucks? Gotta love a guy with a nose for the bet. He'll be a good one.
/Cam Robinson/ @Hockey_Robinson
Vasily Podkolzin finishes the day with 2 goals, 4 shots, 2 hits and a block in 24:42 of ice.
His 11 points in 15 games ties him with Vitali Kravtsov for the most ever by a U20 skater in KHL playoff history.
11:33 AM · Apr 10, 2021
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Vin Tanner wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:45 am I have one post about Josh Brook.
AHA!
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Chef has a blob log. He records every draft prospect you have ever mentioned so he can dredge it up 5 years later and hold you accountable!

Hilarious actually
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

And yet both Doc and Dude who professed to only want Pettersson at the 2017 draft both then said they didn’t want anything to do with drafting him in their very last posts in the 2017 draft thread.

:mex:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Vin Tanner wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:23 pm And yet both Doc and Dude who professed to only want Pettersson at the 2017 draft both then said they didn’t want anything to do with drafting him in their very last posts in the 2017 draft thread.

:mex:
They dont seem to care like you do though...