From Bountiful to Ponoka

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: From Bountiful to Ponoka

Post by Mickey107 »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:08 pm
Strangelove wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:46 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:44 pm I was looking forward to fondling a child.
:roll:
[EDIT]
You are one sick individual. "Transference of guilt" attempt wont work! Get help before someone shoots you.
"evolution"
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:08 pm
Strangelove wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:46 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:44 pm I was looking forward to fondling a child.
:roll:
Gomer, you there?

How was it? You like it?

Like it too much?
Now your a part of the cancel culture?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Micky wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:00 am
Madcombinepilot wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:08 pm [EDIT]
You are one sick individual. "Transference of guilt" attempt wont work! Get help before someone shoots you.
:wow:

:look:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:28 pm
:look:
more humane this way.
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I bet Mick used to pick the wings off of leatherjackets
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:40 pm I bet Mick used to pick the wings off of leatherjackets
Yah, but I liked feeding the various types of spiders too. Wolf spiders are freakin fast.
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Wow, amazing how the additions of Tanev and Markstrom have done zilch for the good fortunes of the Flames. The Canucks have 3 games in hand and we are tied in points. Shit they got Marky for $6 million per for 6 years and he’s 31 years old. Hot damn
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:31 am Wow, amazing how the additions of Tanev and Markstrom have done zilch for the good fortunes of the Flames. The Canucks have 3 games in hand and we are tied in points. Shit they got Marky for $6 million per for 6 years and he’s 31 years old. Hot damn
Yet Benning gets no credit for walking away from this contract because everyone is roasting him for signing a middle 6 guy for 3x3
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:34 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:31 am Wow, amazing how the additions of Tanev and Markstrom have done zilch for the good fortunes of the Flames. The Canucks have 3 games in hand and we are tied in points. Shit they got Marky for $6 million per for 6 years and he’s 31 years old. Hot damn
Yet Benning gets no credit for walking away from this contract because everyone is roasting him for signing a middle 6 guy for 3x3
Go figure hey Mad. It was a very wise decision to walk away from those two massive retirement contracts that would’ve been very detrimental to our cap situation. Not enough credit being tossed Bennings way for that
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Tanev has apparently been their best D man.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Flames 35 points 40 games
Canucks 35 points 37 games
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:45 am Flames 35 points 40 games
Canucks 35 points 37 games
It's Olii's draft-mate. He is destroying what little comradery there was. He and the Ex Giant.
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Everyone was saying last season that the Flames needed goaltending. Everyone said with the Tanev and Markstrom signings they would be much better. I would say they are worse.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

maybe if they hadn't ridden Markstrom like a rented mule
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Looks like Calgary's new arena deal is in jeopardy. The Flames want another $70 million, they and Calgary Municipal Land Corporation (CMLC) removed as the project manager, more control over traffic and more land - LOL. What a fuck up - at the very least the deal will be delayed. Looks like the Flames and the City will be back at the negotiation table to see if they can work this out. If I was a Calgary tax payer, I wouldn't be in favor of giving the losers any more money. Let them move. In 10 years or so, we can get another franchise that won't be owned by Murray Edwards and his band.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra