Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by ukcanuck »

A Republican and Democrat are in a bar.

The Republican orders a shot, downs it and shouts out TGIF!

Not to be out done, the Democrat orders a shot, downs it and shout SPIT!

The Republican looks at the Democrat and orders another shot, downs it and shouts again TGIF!

The Democrat shakes his head, orders another shot, downs it and shouts SPIT!

This goes on back and forth until the bartender is fed up and asks of the Republican “ say there do you know what TGIF means?
The Republican responds, “of course I do, it means thank god it’s Friday!

Satisfied, the bartender turns to the Democrat,
“And what does SPIT mean?
The democrat downs his drink, looks at the Republican and says,

“Stupid Pendejo, it’s Thursday !”
Curmudgeon
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Curmudgeon »

rats19 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:42 pm
Curmudgeon wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:39 pm
rats19 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:57 pm I can’t wait for the 2 ruskies myself... :thumbs:
Me too. I think they're both going to help the team right away.
I think so to curmy.... first shifts out :thumbs:
Definitely, I'd expect they'll be out to assert themselves and have a positive impact as soon as they hop over the boards.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Curmudgeon wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:20 am
rats19 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:57 pm I can’t wait for the 2 ruskies myself... :thumbs:
Definitely, I'd expect they'll be out to assert themselves and have a positive impact as soon as they hop over the boards.
Tryamkin maybe a little quicker as he has seen the show before. Podkolzin will probably need more time to adjust to a very different life-style.
"evolution"
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

Micky wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:35 am
Curmudgeon wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:20 am
Tryamkin maybe a little quicker as he has seen the show before. Podkolzin will probably need more time to adjust to a very different life-style.
True but I think Podkolzin might adjust faster than expected as his style seems to suit NHL a bit more.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

But the Green factor. That's confusing to everyone. :mrgreen: / He'll be fine..
"evolution"
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

I don’t expect Green to be behind the Canucks bench next season, unless he purchased a ticket.
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Micky wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:52 am But the Green factor. That's confusing to everyone. :mrgreen: / He'll be fine..
I think Pod will be immune to the Green factor. He's used to being fucked around by his KHL coach. Even Green isn't that erratic.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Tciso wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:30 am
Micky wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:52 am But the Green factor. That's confusing to everyone. :mrgreen: / He'll be fine..
I think Pod will be immune to the Green factor. He's used to being fucked around by his KHL coach. Even Green isn't that erratic.
True that. Again yesterday too. Barely used him for the first 2 periods then threw him out plenty in the third when the game was on the line.
No pressure though. Yikes.
"evolution"
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Hopefully Green is not in the equation next year.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 Faber 🔥🎙 @ChrisFaber39
Vasily Podkolzin is the 13th forward for SKA today and I give up. 🤮
FreePodz
8:32 AM · Apr 6, 2021
Image.Dumbass coach.
𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 Faber 🔥🎙 @ChrisFaber39
Vasily Podkolzin has 0:58 of ice time through two periods.
FreePodz
11:01 AM · Apr 6, 2021
ended the game with 3:17 min. ice time.
"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

/Cam Robinson/ @Hockey_Robinson
SKA is up 2-0 and Vasily Podkolzin has two assists.
He digs the puck out and makes the next cross-zone pass here....LINK...---I was watching this Vasily Podkolzin (#92) shift and thinking he is very effective at turning nothing into something with his quick transitions from defence to attack. Then he comes into a board battle, steals the puck and sets up a goal for Oscar Fantenberg. 2Red apple's for Podz...LINK...
---Vasily Podkolzin rings a shot off the crossbar and almost gets his stick on the rebound before the goalie covers it.
Podkolzin has now hit the crossbar, assisted on two goals, has two shots on net and has one hit in under 5 minutes of ice time....LINK...
---Vasily Podkolzin just took this hit and was in clear discomfort. Gutted out another 30 seconds on the shift to defend while protecting his shoulder....LINK...
---7:22 of ice time for Vasily Podkolzin through two periods.Second last out of all forward for SKA. The only forward with less ice time is the 13th forward, Vladislav Tsitsyura. Podkolzin looks amazing today and SKA leads 2-0 heading into the third period.
--Vasily Podkolzin finishes the day with a goal, 2 assists, 3 shots and a hit in 11:34 of action as SKA staves off elimination, He’s up to 9 points (4+5) in 14 KHL playoff games....LINK...
---Vasily Podkolzin with the empty-net goal to seal it!
SKA wins 3-1 with Podkolzin being in on all three goals. 2 assists and a goal for Podkolzin today. He doesn't like to lose.
Aside from the points, Podkolzin played 12:32, had 3 shots on net, hit the crossbar and had one hit. ...LINK...
11:53 AM · Apr 8, 2021
just think how good he'll be when he gets regular shifts!
"evolution"
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Micky wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:24 pm
He digs the puck out and makes the next cross-zone pass here....LINK...---I was watching this Vasily Podkolzin (#92) shift and thinking he is very effective at turning nothing into something with his quick transitions from defence to attack. Then he comes into a board battle, steals the puck and sets up a goal for Oscar Fantenberg. 2Red apple's for Podz...LINK...
---Vasily Podkolzin rings a shot off the crossbar and almost gets his stick on the rebound before the goalie covers it.
Podkolzin has now hit the crossbar, assisted on two goals, has two shots on net and has one hit in under 5 minutes of ice time....LINK...
---Vasily Podkolzin just took this hit and was in clear discomfort. Gutted out another 30 seconds on the shift to defend while protecting his shoulder....LINK...
---7:22 of ice time for Vasily Podkolzin through two periods.Second last out of all forward for SKA. The only forward with less ice time is the 13th forward, Vladislav Tsitsyura. Podkolzin looks amazing today and SKA leads 2-0 heading into the third period.
--Vasily Podkolzin finishes the day with a goal, 2 assists, 3 shots and a hit in 11:34 of action as SKA staves off elimination, He’s up to 9 points (4+5) in 14 KHL playoff games....LINK...
SKA wins 3-1 with Podkolzin being in on all three goals. 2 assists and a goal for Podkolzin today. He doesn't like to lose.
Aside from the points, Podkolzin played 12:32, had 3 shots on net, hit the crossbar and had one hit. ...LINK...
Jesus.. is that some kind of record?? 6 links in one?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Fred's idea of being concise.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Elimination game and Podkolzin is thriving under pressure, bodes well for the Canucks!
Vasily Podkolzin finishes the day with a goal, 2 assists, 3 shots and a hit in 11:34 of action as SKA staves off elimination

He’s up to 9 points (4+5) in 14 KHL playoff games.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Micky wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:24 pm
Wild. I wonder if the coach thinks he gets more out of VP if he chokes off his ice time. Does the kid tire with more ice?
If you need air...call it in