Players You Hate

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Black hats matter.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Hey everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone seasons greetings, and remind you all that Messier is still a fucking donkey.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:39 am Hey everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone seasons greetings, and remind you all that Messier is still a fucking donkey.
Sticking with this thread, you should call your sister, and wish her happy birthday. Not the other one, but the one who told Messier to "Go Fuck Yourself" in an Edmonton bar.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Tciso wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:37 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:39 am Hey everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone seasons greetings, and remind you all that Messier is still a fucking donkey.
Sticking with this thread, you should call your sister, and wish her happy birthday. Not the other one, but the one who told Messier to "Go Fuck Yourself" in an Edmonton bar.

That story makes her my favourite sister.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Even through our current losing skid, with people like Louise on the roster....

... it’s still Messier.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:01 am Even through our current losing skid, with people like Louise on the roster....

... it’s still Messier.
Joel Otto. He kicked it in.

Sean Avery. Disgrace to hockey.

Tim Thomas. We made him look way better than he is.

The Toronto Maple Leaves.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Right now? All Canucks players. :twisted:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Cherry Picker »

Cookie La Rue wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:35 am Right now? All Canucks players. :twisted:
Even though they suck this season, I still like this team and see a lot of potential. It’s time to replace the placeholders, but it’s not at all the worse team to watch in Canucks’ history.

...it’s still Messier. Probably always will be. There’s not even a close second.
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Should be in parenthesis, (Not including Mark Messier) The list is still long and distinguished.

Mathieu Schneider--yuck.
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Nobody ever calls out one of the biggest anti-canuck twats ever in Craig fucking Janney.

Fuck you you ginger headed stepchild.
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Oh and Travis Green.

Fuck you too
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:13 am Nobody ever calls out one of the biggest anti-canuck twats ever in Craig fucking Janney.

Janney?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Mëds wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:13 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:13 am Nobody ever calls out one of the biggest anti-canuck twats ever in Craig fucking Janney.

Janney?
Twas quite the soap opera back in the day...

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/ ... dved-saga
Curmudgeon
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Curmudgeon »

I can't hate on Janney because it led to Brown, Hedican, and Lafayette. Too bad Brown blew up here but Hedican gave them some pretty good years after '94.

I don't even hate Messier for his time here. Without the Messier signing and him cucking Linden once again, there's no Linden trade tree of Bertuzzi, McCabe, Ruutu, the Sedins, Luongo, and Markstrom. Best trade tree in franchise history.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Curmudgeon wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:06 am

I can't hate on Janney because it led to Brown, Hedican, and Lafayette. Too bad Brown blew up here but Hedican gave them some pretty good years after '94.

I don't even hate Messier for his time here. Without the Messier signing and him cucking Linden once again, there's no Linden trade tree of Bertuzzi, McCabe, Ruutu, the Sedins, Luongo, and Markstrom. Best trade tree in franchise history.
It was that close to being shanahan at 25...insread we were awarded that ginger bastard. Fuck