Out of Town Scores - 2021

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: Out of Town Scores - 2021

Post by Meds »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:41 pm
theman wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:33 pm Apparently the Flames play the Sens in 5 of their next 6 games. That could be the season right there for us. Flames go on a good run, Vancouver probably won't be able to catch them.
It isn’t just the Flames. The Habs are way ahead too. Canucks need to play lights out to make it. Leaves and Coilers have buried Gangcouver at this point.
Yeah, the Canucks basically need to win 8 of their next 10 in regulation to even have a snowball's chance at the playoffs.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Tonight was more proof that if you lay the body on Leaves best players they turn into:

____
Try to focus on someday.
theman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by theman »

Mëds wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:04 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:41 pm
theman wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:33 pm Apparently the Flames play the Sens in 5 of their next 6 games. That could be the season right there for us. Flames go on a good run, Vancouver probably won't be able to catch them.
It isn’t just the Flames. The Habs are way ahead too. Canucks need to play lights out to make it. Leaves and Coilers have buried Gangcouver at this point.
Yeah, the Canucks basically need to win 8 of their next 10 in regulation to even have a snowball's chance at the playoffs.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

David Rittich gets the shutout. Not Jacob Markstrom. Good thing they threw in the back-up for lesser opponent.
"evolution"
Drich82
CC Rookie

Post by Drich82 »

Edit I shouldn't post when I'm high.
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Cherry Picker »

Edit I shouldn’t high when I’m post.
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

2 big shots.
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:20 pm Sounds like he gets stink fingered folks. :lol:
U working through that hango Doyle or did u blow off the shift?
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

SKYO wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:29 pm marky/tanev's new team all drunk:

https://twitter.com/TSN_Sports/status/1 ... 7390812162
Lol, 3 guys banged up in the WARMUP??

Wut da foick Flames!
____
Try to focus on someday.
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:36 pm

Wut da foick Flames!
The wheels have come off for the Flames season - they are a complete dumpster fire. I'm looking forward to the changes at the trade deadline and the off season. Hell, I've gotta have something to look forward to. No one on the team should be untouchable (except by other teams maybe :lol: :lol: )
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

BCExpat wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:28 pm

Wut da foick Flames!
The wheels have come off for the Flames season - they are a complete dumpster fire. I'm looking forward to the changes at the trade deadline and the off season. Hell, I've gotta have something to look forward to. No one on the team should be untouchable (except by other teams maybe :lol: :lol: )
Markstrom really hasn't been a problem. Unless you blame him for covering up some warts in the early going.

There's a few NMC's that need to be sorted. Fortunately most of your NTC's are modified and require the player to be willing to go to at least 15 teams.
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Mëds wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:36 am

Wut da foick Flames!
Markstrom really hasn't been a problem. Unless you blame him for covering up some warts in the early going.

There's a few NMC's that need to be sorted. Fortunately most of your NTC's are modified and require the player to be willing to go to at least 15 teams.
Markstrom hasn't been the problem. The team is poorly coached. The whole team is playing like they don't give a shit. A shakeup is badly needed. Easy to fire the coach, but the problems run deeper than that. The way the team is built, they just don't mesh properly - no chemistry. So, they need to move a few of the so called "core" players. Anyway, I'm now hoping they tank - they can start the ball rolling with a high draft pick or two.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

BCExpat wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:21 am

Wut da foick Flames!

Markstrom hasn't been the problem. The team is poorly coached. The whole team is playing like they don't give a shit. A shakeup is badly needed. Easy to fire the coach, but the problems run deeper than that. The way the team is built, they just don't mesh properly - no chemistry. So, they need to move a few of the so called "core" players. Anyway, I'm now hoping they tank - they can start the ball rolling with a high draft pick or two.
As a Canucks fan, I can relate to that pain. :D
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Wut da foick Flames!

That’s a pretty informed assessment for a guy who said he cancelled his Sportsnet package saying he was too old to waste time watching another rebuild. :P

We in Canuckland feel your pain.
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

Mëds wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:13 am

Wut da foick Flames!

That’s a pretty informed assessment for a guy who said he cancelled his Sportsnet package saying he was too old to waste time watching another rebuild. :P

We in Canuckland feel your pain.
You know how it is - some days you just feel like throwing in the towel, but somehow you get sucked back into the shit show :drink: :drink: . I did cancel Sportsnet - one game on CBC on Saturday night is enough frustration for me for the week.
Whale Oil Beef Hooked