Out of Town Scores - 2021

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Out of Town Scores - 2021

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:48 pm Good thing they just bucked up large on 2 long term free agent contracts just in time to sell off and rebuild.

Is Marky the red Loui?
Benning is a genius.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Remember when Van media bled all over their tampons when we let these guys go?
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

First time in his career, Markstrom has been pulled in consecutive starts. That's unreal because there were some dark, early times here.
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Carl Yagro wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:58 pm Remember when Van media bled all over their tampons when we let these guys go?
The next chapter in this saga will be Tan man going down with a serious injury. Its been awhile now, hes due for a doozy
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Ebbs and flows..... peaks and valleys :mex:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:07 pm Ebbs and flows..... peaks and valleys :mex:
I'm shocked you know so much about women.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Genius decision making by Benning regarding letting Markstrom and Tanev go and screw up the Flames
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:48 am Genius decision making by Benning regarding letting Markstrom and Tanev go and screw up the Flames
Markstrom and Tanev aren’t fucking up the Flames. But the term they got from Calgary may prove to be onerous.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Tanev was by far their best D last night. Broke up more than his share of 2 on 1s and cross crease plays.

The damn coil are flying...gonna be tough for Van this week, they better sort out their shit
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:12 am Tanev was by far their best D last night. Broke up more than his share of 2 on 1s and cross crease plays.

The damn coil are flying...gonna be tough for Van this week, they better sort out their shit
Hit the area rug in your baja hoodie ffs Chili Dawg
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:24 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:12 am Tanev was by far their best D last night. Broke up more than his share of 2 on 1s and cross crease plays.

I am fully chillaxed and limbered up Chef. Ready for action

Someone has to knock Kingcoiler off his game. For a while there they had Bo disrupting his preload back in his own end but we havent seen that in a while. Cant they assign a shadow and just deal with his wingers?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:46 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:24 am

I am fully chillaxed and limbered up Chef. Ready for action

Someone has to knock Kingcoiler off his game. For a while there they had Bo disrupting his preload back in his own end but we havent seen that in a while. Cant they assign a shadow and just deal with his wingers?
Bo has been struggling with his D assignments for awhile now. IMO his poor VO2 max is to blame, it’s Lafrenierre levels
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:55 am
Bo has been struggling with his D assignments for awhile now. IMO his poor VO2 max is to blame, it’s Lafrenierre levels
Bo gets winded easy? Yah, maybe. But so does Pearson. That's not good. Nils will have to carry the line. Been tracking Horvat's FO %. Was poor for most of the year. Recently, three great improvement games. The last one was back to under 40%.
"evolution"
Curmudgeon
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Curmudgeon »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:48 am Genius decision making by Benning regarding letting Markstrom and Tanev go and screw up the Flames
They've been two of their best players so far and if this last couple games isn't just a blip for Markstrom, the Flames could drop like a stone in the standings pretty quick. Remember some people being upset with Leivo leaving to join them and he's actually doing worse than Virtanen.

Next up, the Oilers need something like an injury to McDavid to happen.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Micky wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:51 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:55 am
Bo gets winded easy?
Yes

Watch his shifts closely he crashes half way through his shifts, he struggles getting to the bench and at times uses his stick to help hold himself up, he leans heavy on his stick. Having Hoglander and his boundless energy on his wing goes along way in helping Bo deal with his own lack of energy. See Lafrenierre, same issues