The Official Dave Ayres CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: The Official Dave Ayres CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Cherry Picker »

Hey, don’t write their goaltending off yet, they have that Zamboni driver.
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Have the laughs even made the playoffs in 53 years?

I wonder how they justify hanging multiple jerseys of career chokers like Sundin, Gilmour, Clark etc when they havent even qualified...
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

:lol:
In a recent article published for the Toronto Sun, controversial Toronto journalist Steve Simmons published a quote from an anonymous 'old time Swiss hockey expert' who claims that Thornton's lack of speed 41 years of age has made him too slow for even the Swiss League, much less the NHL.

"If his name wasn’t Joe Thornton, you’d think he’s big and smart and too slow to play in this league," said the unnamed expert as per Simmons. "And the NHL is way faster than the Swiss League … There’s a lot of respect for him here and we still have young players who go into the corner and would like to ask for his autograph rather than crushing him into the boards."
https://info.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/jo ... s-league
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:51 am :lol:
In a recent article published for the Toronto Sun, controversial Toronto journalist Steve Simmons published a quote from an anonymous 'old time Swiss hockey expert' who claims that Thornton's lack of speed 41 years of age has made him too slow for even the Swiss League, much less the NHL.

"If his name wasn’t Joe Thornton, you’d think he’s big and smart and too slow to play in this league," said the unnamed expert as per Simmons. "And the NHL is way faster than the Swiss League … There’s a lot of respect for him here and we still have young players who go into the corner and would like to ask for his autograph rather than crushing him into the boards."
https://info.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/jo ... s-league
I fucking love Steve Simmons... because he's such a thorn in the Leaves side.

Steve Simmons is BY FAR the most hated Toronto media guy ever in the minds of Leaf fans. :thumbs:

Any other Toronto media guy would've buried that story...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Five Hole Freddy

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

I wonder if Tuna has licked his torn anus enough now and will be on here soon to squack about how all the turtles dumbass has added will guarantee them the cup
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:34 pm I wonder if Tuna has licked his torn anus enough now and will be on here soon to squack about how all the turtles dumbass has added will guarantee them the cup
If he licked his anus he may have gone tits up...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Cherry Picker »

I want to know if the Leaves management will put empty paper bags that their fans usually wear on their heads on the empty seats to simulate their usual audience?
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:34 pm I wonder if Tuna has licked his torn anus enough now and will be on here soon to squack about how all the turtles dumbass has added will guarantee them the cup
I suspect we will see a whole new level of troll and runaway for a while this year as the Canucks and Leaves will face each other a bit more (8 times) in this all-Canadian North Division.

I want us to win the first one, then lose the next two, then absolutely decimate them for the remaining 5 games. It's just so much better when Tuna gets a bit of confidence and goes full braggart and then has to eat crow. :lol:
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Mëds wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:51 pm
I suspect we will see a whole new level of troll and runaway for a while this year as the Canucks and Leaves will face each other a bit more (8 times) in this all-Canadian North Division.

I want us to win the first one, then lose the next two, then absolutely decimate them for the remaining 5 games. It's just so much better when Tuna gets a bit of confidence and goes full braggart and then has to eat crow. :lol:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

rats19 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:55 pm
Mëds wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:51 pm

I should clarify.....

It's just so much better when Tuna gets a bit of confidence and goes full braggart and then is force fed a truck load of crow. :lol:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

After the pajamanator joined the laffs hes was here full time puffing out his chest and carrying on.

Twas a very satisfying fall from grace for mr tuna
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Cherry Picker wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:29 pm I want to know if the Leaves management will put empty paper bags that their fans usually wear on their heads on the empty seats to simulate their usual audience?
No, but the t-shirt cannon will be firing jerseys on the ice.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

When does Austin Mathews become Player/Coach?

https://www.nhltraderumors.me/2021/01/a ... eldon.html
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Topper wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:33 pm When does Austin Mathews become Player/Coach?

https://www.nhltraderumors.me/2021/01/a ... eldon.html
But in his defence are teams too well coached these days? Everything scripted so when something different happens the train falls off the track? Have the coached the individuality out?