Conspiracy Theory

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Wild.

Why the fuck is what i want to know.
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

... aaaaaand it's gone.

We knew that was coming.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/utahs-des ... s?ref=home

Video at the link shows all that's left.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

The artist has completed his mission.

I dig wierd art like this. It forces you to confront a completely different perspective than normal and ask the questions.

I give it 5 stars
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Robert Bigelow has always been a bit of a ufo nutter but somehow also managed to secure lucrative NASA contracts building various habitation modules for both the space station as well as potential Mars missions.

He believed in it enough to invest millions into ufo research as well as owning the famous Skinwalker Ranch.

Not really sure how plugged in he is but its definitely interesting to read up on this guy and hear his opinions

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Doc read this article posted today by global. The man who ran Israel's miltary space program for almost 20 years comes out and says this? Also your buddy Trump was on the cusp of disclosing relative information?

Disclosure is happening at a restricted and calculated rate as we speak. Its fuckin happening yo!

https://globalnews.ca/news/7508152/ali ... lEdmonton
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

More:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article ... ears-ago/
While the entire tale shared by Eshed sounds like the fantastic theorizing of a UFO enthusiast or a conspiracy buff, his stature as the former head of Israel's space security program for a whopping thirty years gives the account an undeniable air of credibility.

"If I had come up with what I’m saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized," he mused, "today, they’re already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I’ve received my degrees and awards; I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing."
Hang on ima hit the shit outta my bong and come back to this for another look.

:look:

Trippin balls a bit
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:53 am Also your buddy Trump was on the cusp of disclosing relative information?
Trumpy-poo told the space aliens that they either help him win this election or he tells the world about them.

The art of the deal. :mex:

Trumpy-poo has held press conferences in which he told the world about the aliens 26 times now!

But the aliens control time (can't travel mega light years without some of dat dere).

So what happens see, is that every time someone in the know spills the beans

... those big-eyed beautes just press rewind on the universe!

The problem is that when the do that it inevitably triggers a 'Mandela Effect'... so they try to keep it to a minimum.

That's why they let some of these guys to whom you linked blather on.

They figure those guys will be seen as nutters... or dementia-ridden in the case of that old Israeli dude.

They even microwave their brains a bit here and their to make them appear wacky.

Yeah it's a strange fucking universe Wiz.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:05 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:53 am Also your buddy Trump was on the cusp of disclosing relative information?
Trumpy-poo told the space aliens that they either help him win this election or he tells the world about them.

The art of the deal. :mex:

Exceeeeept....the alien edition.

In this version the aliens call his bluff and trump loses the election
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

:lol:

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:50 pm :lol:

..........Image
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

The rabbit hole is deeeeep

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2 ... on-earth/
I found out that we can take the ET’s of all different kinds and species and all that and put them into four main categories. We’ve got those who are more psychic than us and those that are less psychic than us. In each of those two categories we’ve got friendly to us and unfriendly to us, the unfriendly non-psychic ones tend to not come here. They don’t like us, they don’t want to be around us. The non-psychic friendly ones come here for trade. The psychic friendly ones actually want to help us develop our abilities and become stronger at it. And the unfriendly psychic ones want us wiped off the planet, they want us dead, period, no questions asked.”
:look:

Need. More. Ammo.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

In the last 50 years the technology advancement for cameras and now smart phone has significantly increased, yet to this date we do not have 1 single clear picture of an ET? Why is that?

How come none of them have appeared on AGT as they must have some real funky magic tricks for us.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

2Fingers wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:56 pm In the last 50 years the technology advancement for cameras and now smart phone has significantly increased, yet to this date we do not have 1 single clear picture of an ET? Why is that?
You need special lenses for that Fingers...

2Fingers wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:56 pm How come none of them have appeared on AGT as they must have some real funky magic tricks for us.
Haven't they Fingers... HAVEN'T THEY?? Image
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Alien Hunters Discover Mysterious Signal from Proxima Centauri
Most curiously, it occupies a very narrow band of the radio spectrum: 982 megahertz, specifically, which is a region typically bereft of transmissions from human-made satellites and spacecraft. “We don’t know of any natural way to compress electromagnetic energy into a single bin in frequency” such as this one, Siemion says. Perhaps, he says, some as-yet-unknown exotic quirk of plasma physics could be a natural explanation for the tantalizingly concentrated radio waves. But “for the moment, the only source that we know of is technological.”
LINK
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."