US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck »

5thhorseman wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:36 pm Sounds like a good deal for Germany! As if the Germans would be buying American cars by the boatload, hahahahaha :D
The ONLY American cars you see outside NA

Are Mustangs Camero’s and Challenger/chargers
A few Jeeps and that’s it (eg specialty market) Less then ten percent on the roads.

If it’s real free trade the Donald wants he’s going to get his MAGA hat handed to him
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

ukcanuck wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:18 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:36 pm Sounds like a good deal for Germany! As if the Germans would be buying American cars by the boatload, hahahahaha :D
The ONLY American cars you see outside NA

Are Mustangs Camero’s and Challenger/chargers
A few Jeeps and that’s it (eg specialty market) Less then ten percent on the roads.

If it’s real free trade the Donald wants he’s going to get his MAGA hat handed to him
Lol you are trying to talk sense to a guy who hasn’t been out of the Bible Belt in forty years. He got ta go to Birch Bay as a kid where he learned his love of Umerica
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I see a couple of you have not read the links and are talking out your buttholes. :mrgreen:

You know I cut Blobby deep in the Hockey forum when he ventures into this thread to take a shot at me. :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:26 pm I see a couple of you have not read the links and are talking out your buttholes. :mrgreen:

You know I cut Blobby deep in the Hockey forum when he ventures into this thread to take a shot at me. :lol:
Cut me deep lol.... impossible but keep trying. You offered no rebuttal for me saying Linden stuck his neck out other than the usual ad hominem attacks. They don’t bug me but it’s just laziness on your part. As I say Al Queda...throw a mustard gas bomb and scatter to a hole. :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

OMG he's bleeding out!! :wow:

RIP Blob, I'll take good care of your wife and raise your kids like my own...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Not even a pin prick but please carry on... it’s entertaining as hell
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:52 pm Image
Not even a pin prick
:mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

:lol:
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Provide a link to Hannity,
we'll question your sanity!

Funny, I thought I had heard talk of "caving in" elsewhere recently... oh yeah!
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/07 ... nki-summit

“APPALLING,”A MESS,” “NOTHING SHORT OF COWARDLY”: WASHINGTON INSIDERS REEL AS TRUMP CAVES TO PUTIN IN HELSINKI
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/ ... ion-660870

The day Trump caved

facing what has grown into the biggest moral and political crisis of his administration, the president whose default position is to double down, simply caved in.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ri ... 7e56845147

Trump caves, embarrassing his sycophants again
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 616070002/

Trump gave up bargaining chips on prescription drug prices, got nothing for them

in what so far has been the worst health care presidency in modern times.
ouch!

And one that is sure to fire up the base:
https://www.theonion.com/breaking-ameri ... 1827000385

Breaking: America’s White Population Plummets To 2.7% After Trump Caves On Immigration Enforcement
“The second that Trump showed weakness on immigration, people throughout Central America came flooding across the borders into the country—and there’s no sign that they’ll stop anytime soon,”

“All our data indicate that English will be effectively a dead language in the United States within the next few weeks.”

An American Embarrassment.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Visiting friends in Spokane last night and they were discussing their President.They hate the drama he creates for himself and the media creates around him, but the love his accomplishments and firmly see he is headed in the right direction. The path to get there may not be the one they'd necessarily choose, but the destination is spot on.

They did say his approach to trade issues is the one area where his choice of path is questionable, but they are seeing the results.

On Russia, they just laugh at the hysteria and know that keeping dialogue open is the best course of action. Meddling in foreign elections, they aren't fooled. They know that the US is as guilty as any other nation and they know the Dems were reckless to be hacked. They also know Podesta's emails were not fabricated, nor was the Dem squashing the Sander's campaign.
Last edited by Topper on Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Topper wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:22 am Visiting friends in Spokane last night and they were discussing their President.The hate the drama he creates for himself and the media creates around him, but the love his accomplishments and firmly see he is headed in the right direction. The path to get their may not be the one they'd necessarily choose, but the destination is spot on.

The did say his approach to trade issues is the one area where his choice of path is questionable, but they are seeing the results.

On Russia, they just laugh at the hysteria and know that keeping dialogue open is the best course of action. Meddling in foreign elections, they aren't fooled. They know that the US is as guilty as any other nation and they know the Dems were reckless to be hacked. They also know Podesta's emails were not fabricated, nor was the Dem squashing the Sander's campaign.
Translation - I am a Trump supporter so I see no wrong.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:04 am
Topper wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:22 am Visiting friends in Spokane last night and they were discussing their President.They hate the drama he creates for himself and the media creates around him, but the love his accomplishments and firmly see he is headed in the right direction. The path to get their may not be the one they'd necessarily choose, but the destination is spot on.

They did say his approach to trade issues is the one area where his choice of path is questionable, but they are seeing the results.

On Russia, they just laugh at the hysteria and know that keeping dialogue open is the best course of action.
Meddling in foreign elections, they aren't fooled. They know that the US is as guilty as any other nation and they know the Dems were reckless to be hacked. They also know Podesta's emails were not fabricated, nor was the Dem squashing the Sander's campaign.
Something appears to be lost in translation... "no wrong" ?

The blue above contains all the comments on President Trump.

Would you kindly mind re-translating the following:

They hate the drama he creates

The path to get their may not be the one they'd necessarily choose

his choice of path is questionable

Perhaps it is the "translator" who is blind? :sly:

(a goosestepping stooge with the mind of a goldfish in fact?)

Gotta love this thread since last night:

Nucklehead is triggered, Blob is mortally wounded, and Reefer is blindly lashing out.

Dirty Diaper Gang exposed…
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:14 am
Nucklehead is triggered, Blob is mortally wounded, and Reefer is blindly lashing out.

All your shots come from deflections, eh врач?
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:14 am
Reefer2 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:04 am
Topper wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:22 am Visiting friends in Spokane last night and they were discussing their President.They hate the drama he creates for himself and the media creates around him, but the love his accomplishments and firmly see he is headed in the right direction. The path to get their may not be the one they'd necessarily choose, but the destination is spot on.

On Russia, they just laugh at the hysteria and know that keeping dialogue open is the best course of action.
Meddling in foreign elections, they aren't fooled. They know that the US is as guilty as any other nation and they know the Dems were reckless to be hacked. They also know Podesta's emails were not fabricated, nor was the Dem squashing the Sander's campaign.
Something appears to be lost in translation... "no wrong" ?

The blue above contains all the comments on President Trump.

Would you kindly mind re-translating the following:

They hate the drama he creates

The path to get their may not be the one they'd necessarily choose

his choice of path is questionable

Perhaps it is the "translator" who is blind? :sly:

(a goosestepping stooge with the mind of a goldfish in fact?)

Gotta love this thread since last night:

yawn, burp, fart - deflect deflect deflect.

And Strange does what Strange does best - adding nothing to the thread.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:37 pm yawn, burp, fart - deflect deflect deflect.

And Strange does what Strange does best - adding nothing to the thread.
He adds wisdom reef... that’s why you don’t understand
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….