US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Per
MVP
MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:08 pm
Lord Trump accomplished many positive things on this trip
Like for instance:
- declaring the EU his main foe
- insulting his host, Prime Minister May, by declaring he thinks her main rival within the tory party would be an excellent prime minister
- insulting the Canadian queen (or was it the Australian? They really look alike...) by turning his back to her while inspecting the guards
- pissing off all NATO allies by again going on about how much money they should spend on their military, while demonstrating how little he understands of the process by insisting they owe the US money. They don't.
- disrupting a meeting between NATO and the presidents of Georgia and the Ukraine by again discussing the financing of NATO, something that was on the agenda the previous day, and had nothing to do with this meeting
- claiming he had convinced the other NATO members to spend more on their military, while they all shook their head and insisted nothing had changed; the same agreement they had before still applies
- bent over backwards for Putin and lauded him with praise
- threw the US intelligence agencies under the bus by insisting he had more faith in Putin; "you should have seen how forcefully he denied it"

Did I forget something?

Oh, he also played some golf. :thumbs:
Strangelove wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:08 pm The president told reporters that he meant to say he doesn't see why Russia "wouldn't" be responsible.

“I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't' ..."

So he meant to say "I don't see any reason why Russia wouldn't be behind election meddling".
Guess he just forgot to inform everyone it was Opposite Day, so that they would have understood that he was saying the opposite of what he meant. :|

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Per wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:56 am
Point being?
There is no point, like Trump they just ramble on with so many pointless information and confusion that you have no idea which way to turn. Actually it seems like Trump is a genius to do so much crap but make it look good because everyone has no freaking idea what to do anymore.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Have to revisit the I don't see why they would or wouldn't thingy again, because this is hilarious:

:D
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:21 am
Per wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:56 am
Point being?
There is no point, like Trump they just ramble on with so many pointless information and confusion that you have no idea which way to turn. Actually it seems like Trump is a genius to do so much crap but make it look good because everyone has no freaking idea what to do anymore.
First of all, please... please... stop butchering the English language.

Now...

Per knows what my point was, he was just using a figure of speech.

(he's asking me to expound)

Your "confusion" is nothing new…
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Island Nucklehead wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:40 am Image
Lol looks like Doc and one of his puppets
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:40 pm Lol looks like Doc and one of his puppets
Ruffles, thank him for throwing you a bone in your hour of need.

Blob, you are my puppet, my monkey on a string...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

As usual the "liberals" displayed their intolerance of anyone who dares disagree with them.

All the guy did was post this online:

"I wish Democrats would fight as hard for Americans as they do for illegals."

BTW the guy is an immigrant.

The "democrats" of course figure no one has the right to hold a different position on anything.

As usual the self-righteous "liberals" tried to force their beliefs down the throats of others.

As usual the "liberals" tried to put a guy out of business because he disagrees with them on something.

As usual the "liberals" wore masks.

As usual the "liberals" screamed "RACIST" where there is no racist (at an American Jew no less).

As usual the "liberals" literally threw their own feces (at the windows of his restaurant).

Interestingly, most of their signs actually read "Immigrants are welcome here!!" :lol:

As usual the "liberals" prove they have gone completely and irretrievably insane.

"Asher Shalom cried like a baby when he became a US citizen"

So today it was America-loving Asher Shalom vs...

____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:31 pm Doc's delfection
Yeah - they guy had some other posts as well, but the group seems a little over the top. Looks like they're more against 'gentrification' and used the posts as an excuse. Still, overboard, IMO.. this is one group, though - and of course there are videos I could show that put trump supporters in a bad light - but why bother? We all know what racists emboldened by a weak president look like.

Nice deflection, though - maybe one day you'll explain how insulting 'allies' and cozying up to dictators makes for a successful US foreign policy.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cornuck wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:14 pm the group seems a little over the top.
:wow:

Yeahno, these people are the new brown shirts...

No deflecting on my part, moving on, I've already commented on the positives of the trip.

But it does appear you are deflecting! Image

There are a thousand videos that put anti-Trumpers in a bad light for every one that puts Trump-supporters in a bad light.

#WALKAWAY
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

You all saw the UK protests against Lord Trump in the news.

But did any of you see any video like the one above?

Watch it quick before TPTB have it deleted.

Time to ask yourselves if you're being brainwashed by the media my friends...

FREE YOURSELVES FROM YOUR EVIL ORWELLIAN MIND-CONTROLLING MASTERS!!!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Is this same March that met up with the 'free Tommy Robinson' March? Is that how they got 30,000? :D

Seems like a good fit, keep all the far right in one place. Doesn't surprise me one bit.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Cornuck wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:30 pm Is this same March that met up with the 'free Tommy Robinson' March? Is that how they got 30,000? :D

Seems like a good fit, keep all the far right in one place. Doesn't surprise me one bit.
Someone yelled free beer, they just follows the guy in front. Plus it is probably done by Fox so it is fake news.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:23 pm

There are a thousand videos that put anti-Trumpers in a bad light for every one that puts Trump-supporters in a bad light.
They’re not the president. I think Americans should hold their leader to a higher standard. There is a scary combination of ego, dementia, and stupidity currently occupying the Oval Office.

Even if there is no collusion (I’m skeptical), the man has consistently put TRUMP ahead of America. He’s a complete disgrace to almost everything America claims to stand for.

Much like your defence of anything Benning, I think you (and other Trump supporters) simply want to poke the other side in the eye. You love the fact he drives people crazy. It’s a massive troll job, and it makes for terrible policy.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Island Nucklehead wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:03 am
It’s a massive troll job, and it makes for terrible policy.
Sounds like a poster or 2 on this site.

I really am at a loss at how the WPE can get away with everything he is saying and doing? I thought there was "checks and balances" in the US government between congress and the senate? Seems there is little anyone can do when you have a bat shit crazy dude in the office.